A buddy of mine who lives in California saw this horror in the Big 5 flier today.

I present the CASAR AK type rifle CA legal-wood by IO, Inc.

post-7166-000844700 1284054194_thumb.png

Hope you've got some monkey fingers to reach that trigger!

HAHAHAHA, that's priceless.

A buddy of mine who lives in California saw this horror in the Big 5 flier today.

Dude, the pistolgrip lug hole is still there...all you need to do to it is install a grip and put a bullet button or a some other form of CA neutering device and your good to go, they just cant legally sell it without being neutered in CA...I have plenty of friends out there in the kommie state that still have some pretty good stuff thats legally setup!

• Like 2

I live in CA and I saw one of these a few weeks ago. They are very poorly made. Anyone would be MUCH better off buying a factory config Saiga. Those Big5 AKs are JUNK! They run about $600! Not at all worth it IMO. Saigas are FAR superior.

• Like 1

I live in CA and I saw one of these a few weeks ago. They are very poorly made. Anyone would be MUCH better off buying a factory config Saiga. Those Big5 AKs are JUNK! They run about $600! Not at all worth it IMO. Saigas are FAR superior.

$600?? I got my WASR for a little over half of that, and it's as reliable as anything. I wouldn't pay $600 for a Big5 AK. I've read numerous reviews that the handguards tend to pop off while shooting, and other issues.

$600?? I got my WASR for a little over half of that, and it's as reliable as anything. I wouldn't pay $600 for a Big5 AK. I've read numerous reviews that the handguards tend to pop off while shooting, and other issues.

"Blue State" gun dealers are most likely the lowest scum on earth. There's a shop here that sells WASRs for $849 (Hague's in Thorofare) and Saigas for $549 (Bullet Hole in Belleville). I don't know what's more sad, the fact that they sell them for that much, or the fact that people buy them. Not to mention 30-30 ammo at $26/20 or 5.56 at almost $1 a round.

I do my part to cross the river and buy long guns, but most people are just entirely unaware of where else they can lawfully buy guns/ammo, or what realistic prices are.

Edited by Classy Kalashnikov
  • Like 1

"Blue State" gun dealers are most likely the lowest scum on earth. There's a shop here that sells WASRs for $849 (Hague's in Thorofare) and Saigas for $549 (Bullet Hole in Belleville). I don't know what's more sad, the fact that they sell them for that much, or the fact that people buy them. Not to mention 30-30 ammo at $26/20 or 5.56 at almost $1 a round.

I do my part to cross the river and buy long guns, but most people are just entirely unaware of where else they can lawfully buy guns/ammo, or what realistic prices are.

That's terrible!! But it goes back to that one thread I started a while back. Gun dealers are our and their own worst enemy.

That's terrible!! But it goes back to that one thread I started a while back. Gun dealers are our and their own worst enemy.

Yep, never understood the ones that wont do transfers either. What you think im actually going to spend money in your shop when you wont even get me what I want? hA! you can either make money today, or I walk out and you make nothing.

• Like 1

Yep, never understood the ones that wont do transfers either. What you think im actually going to spend money in your shop when you wont even get me what I want? hA! you can either make money today, or I walk out and you make nothing.

You got it, I follow the same guidelines. Those who are rude and take their sweetass time to help me out don't get my business either. Around here, it's nothing but gunshows. I do my own gunsmithing, I don't need to pay a "professional" $50 an hour (the going rate here to even just look at a gun) for something I can do myself.

Maybe I was misinformed, so help me out Cali's. Why would you not put a PG on it? It is legal as far as I was told, as long as it has a 10 or less mag capacity on it....

Is this wrong??

Thanks

Maybe I was misinformed, so help me out Cali's. Why would you not put a PG on it? It is legal as far as I was told, as long as it has a 10 or less mag capacity on it....

Is this wrong??

Thanks

California's "Assault Weapons" laws goes on two different tracks. If the rifle has the ability to accept a detachable magazine, it can't have a pistol grip, or a folding stock, flash hider, or a few other features. If the rifle does not have a detachable magazine, accomplished by putting a magazine lock on it, it can have whatever stocks and grips and flash hiders the person feels like putting on it.

This AK shown in the first post is "Cali Ready" in that someone can buy it and then either keep it as is :ded: or put a magazine lock and pistol grip on it, or put a monster man grip on it, or put a pistol grip and no magazine lock on it and bury it in the backyard for Z-Day :lolol:

Of course, the price is still a rip off.

• Like 1

Wow!!! :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Good lawd that's ugly! It looks like it suffered an amputation.

California's "Assault Weapons" laws goes on two different tracks. If the rifle has the ability to accept a detachable magazine, it can't have a pistol grip, or a folding stock, flash hider, or a few other features. If the rifle does not have a detachable magazine, accomplished by putting a magazine lock on it, it can have whatever stocks and grips and flash hiders the person feels like putting on it.

This AK shown in the first post is "Cali Ready" in that someone can buy it and then either keep it as is :ded: or put a magazine lock and pistol grip on it, or put a monster man grip on it, or put a pistol grip and no magazine lock on it and bury it in the backyard for Z-Day :lolol:

Right that is what I thought, but again how is it that you can own a AR15?

Right that is what I thought, but again how is it that you can own a AR15?

In CA they can have either an AR-15 with a magazine lock, or one that the top breaks open and the rifle is loaded by clips like a Mosin Nagant, there is also a special "sporter" stock that they can use and have detachable magazines, and the monster man

California AR/AK laws guide:

http://www.calguns.net/a_california_arak.htm

http://www.monstermangrip.com/Legal_Info.html

• Like 1

In CA they can have either an AR-15 with a magazine lock, or one that the top breaks open and the rifle is loaded by clips like a Mosin Nagant, there is also a special "sporter" stock that they can use and have detachable magazines, and the monster man

California AR/AK laws guide:

http://www.calguns.net/a_california_arak.htm

http://www.monstermangrip.com/Legal_Info.html

Thank you very much....