I scooped a big pile of Dave's Insanity salsa on a corn chip once (not knowing how truly hot it was) and couldn't feel my teeth for about three hours afterwards. :(

Thanks

Enjoy bro! Don't hurt yourself! If you ever want to try some milder stuff I have that too.

And thanks for the handguard. I will post a pic after I put it on something. Probably the 7.62.

:devil: Napalm Death :super:

my old ladies dad is a school teacher and they have an eb and flow systema nd every year he grows alot of habenero's hydroponicly(sp?) he makes some badass stuff too i been thinking about getting some of his ground up habenero peper and using something else to cast them into buckshot(lik corn syrup or something to make it stick then bake it to make it hard) to use as home defense when me and her move into our new apartment...i figure if salt burns what will habenero buckshot do to you?

cobra is sending me some stuff to try. im pretty religeous when it comes to spicy stuff (hot is awesome, but taste (read: TANGY) is 100 times more important, especially if you are into cooking), so im sure ill have something similar to report after testing it out.

You should sell some to the local bars, a good sauce is better than a bouncer. A place I used to frequent always had free samples on hand for troublemakers. When some macho drunk started trouble the bartender would ask if they liked hot food, of course they did...they were drunk. He would spoon on a nice bit on a tortia and let the guy stuff his face. Nice thing is its like a time bomb, takes 15-30 seconds for the heat to hit full force. Most guys ran out and puked on the sidewalk some couldn't breath right for 5-10 minutes and just sat there panting with a look of pain on their face :cryss: . Took the fight right outta most. Best part is, you know when they took a crap the next morning their asshole was burning as bad as their mouth was the night before! :eek:

well, i just got some samples of cobra's flaming tomato sauce, and the habenera sauce that almost killed vjors stepson. I have to say, this is some tastey stuff guys! even the dedicated southwesterners would like this stuff. i taste almost NO vinegar, and only a VERY faint hint of it. I have to show this stuff to a couple friends of mine that are spice fanatics, and see what they say. I bet it will be very similar to my impressions.

this is some tastey shit. my ass is going to be burning for the next month, but its all worth it!

thanks for the extra stuff man! ill let you know how it works out. let me know when you find some new mexico "green chilie".

If you guys overdo it on that hot sauce, stop by the nearest Sam's club or simular discount grocery and get a 5 gallon carton of the cheapest ice crean they have.

When nature calls- SIT IN THE ICE CREAM!

G O B

I always heard that the capsacian that makes hot peppers hot is soluble (dissolves) in the presence of grain (ethyl) alchohol (sounds like the perfect reason right there to imbibe a little this holiday weekend!). :super:

BTW - thanks go out to all the current and former Vets and policemen, etc. on the board here who keep this country safe and free!

Be sure to at least drink one for old Dodge at the barbeque. ;)

new mexican "green chilie" gets my vote hands down. but that is off the vine, from the garden fresh stuff unprocessed.

this stuff i got from cobra, well, i dont taste any vinegar after the food comes out, and i cant say i even notice it much out of the bottle. its some good shit guys. if you like hot sauce, this guy isnt playing around!

Thanks for the compliments guys! vjor I printed that first one of yours and have made some people who are familiar with our sauce laugh there asses off! Good one man. The one about your stepson is pretty funny too. He will surely listen better in the future. Although I don't burn people with it for laughs it is always funny when someone who has been warned trys to prove something to themselves or others and torches their tastebuds. Those of you who enjoy eating hot stuff know that it's an aquired taste and grows on you with time. It actually becomes a mental addiction. Your mouth sends a message to your brain saying help I'm on fire and your brain gives the command to the body to release endorfins into the bloodsteam. It's called a "pepper high" and is very similar to an adrenalin buzz.

I just got back in town from the NASCAR race and we picked up 27 cases of new bottles for this year's production while we were in Charlotte. Last week I planted 104 pepper plants of many varieties so I will be busy this year. If any of you guys want to order some let me know and I will give you the lowdown on what different flavors I have bottled at the time. I still have some of last years production in the freezer and now that I have some more bottles I will be bottling more soon. We do have some milder stuff for those who like theirs a little more tame. After I see what stock I have frozen I will post a thread with the list and prices in the for sale forum if that's cool with everyone. I will also donate 10% of the sales to the forum from all first time orders.

i was in new mexico and ordered a bowl of hot chilie. it was 95% green chilie (hot as hell), and like almost no percent something else? what kinda chilie is that? thats a cooked pepper puree if you ask me. amen to what vjor said. it should augment the food's flavor, not kill it. which is why my whole thing with vinegar and hot stuff is a big deal. vinegar, even in tiny amounts, will ruin the flavor of some foods/herbs.

this is some good shit cobra. half that flaming tomato bottle you sent me is gone already.

Awesome. Glad you guys are enjoying my stuff. Let me know when you NEED some more. Shotgunman is experienced now as well and Chris 410 I'm still waiting on your address with that sight bro. Anyone else want to join the burn club? Just let me know. :smoke:

post-1293-1118076422.jpg

Awesome. Glad you guys are enjoying my stuff. Let me know when you NEED some more. Shotgunman is experienced now as well and Chris 410 I'm still waiting on your address with that sight bro. Anyone else want to join the burn club? Just let me know. :smoke:

Should be gettin to ya anyday now. Cant wait to try the sauce!!!