"Sons of Guns" Trailer drops on youtube

That is a badass commercial! I'm glad you got my gun before this comes out. 8-12 weeks will turn into 8-12 years! I'll be showing that off at the next whiskey session after work.

Yeah.... thats the guy converting my shotgun. :super: Congrats!

Hey Will,

I noticed you have what looks to be a S12 masterkey setup under an AR in this trailer. Always wanted to see one of those with a Saiga. I once shot one that used an 870 pump and It's my understanding you should only use low recoil door buster rounds as the magnum loads can warp the lower reciever and forearm rails from regular use. Can this setup of yours take 3 inch Mag. loads without the wear/tear to the host weapon since the S12 bolt carrier soaks up most of the recoil? Thanks.

I wouldn't . It's unnecessary for one , we shot a shitload of doors with std 2 3/4 breeching rounds and a lot of filler with high brass , 1 1/4 oz. birdshot . And yeah , I think the 3 in would put undo wear on the mount .

• 2 weeks later...

We all just want you to stay the same Will that has been coming around here for years, a year from now once your fame grows. I have a feeling you arent gonna let it get to your head, though....you never seemed that type of dude when Ive spoken with you.

btw, my friend did finally find some steel core tok ammo, and has successfully stopped it. thanks for the help.

We all just want you to stay the same Will that has been coming around here for years, a year from now once your fame grows. I have a feeling you arent gonna let it get to your head, though....you never seemed that type of dude when Ive spoken with you.

btw, my friend did finally find some steel core tok ammo, and has successfully stopped it. thanks for the help.

heh , it was noted years ago that I could not possibly get more arrogant , still holds from a decade ago :)

arrogant and asshole are two different things, though Will, come on now....

its ok to be arrogant and then be an asshole once in a while, but its not ok to be an asshole but be arrogant on top of it once in a while.

two totally different birds...

it will be interesting to see where this all goes, thats for sure! not many shows on discovery only go for one season any more.

its ok to be arrogant and then be an asshole once in a while, but its not ok to be an asshole but be arrogant on top of it once in a while.

it will be interesting to see where this all goes, thats for sure! not many shows on discovery only go for one season any more.

LOL , right you are :) and I still have my sense of humor so I guess it ain't all gone to far south ;) btw , asshole or arrogant is purely a matter of direction on the one hand and perspective on the other :) It's like when a Drill Instructor is cutting somebody down , funny as hell unless it's you LOL

LOL , right you are :) and I still have my sense of humor so I guess it ain't all gone to far south ;) btw , asshole or arrogant is purely a matter of direction on the one hand and perspective on the other :) It's like when a Drill Instructor is cutting somebody down , funny as hell unless it's you LOL

years of friendship, prayer and brotherly love go with you and Steph on this journey.

we are here to help as much as we are able.

God Bless & Semper Fi

Drew

years of friendship, prayer and brotherly love go with you and Steph on this journey.

we are here to help as much as we are able.

God Bless & Semper Fi

Drew

and there ya go . they make out like it's me , but all I am is one man who's been blessed by the grace of God with good kids and a small circle of truly wonderful friends .

Congrats on your show I seen the trailor on discovery, looks great. I been lurking for awhile and planned on buying my first saiga 12 after my taxes are done lol. I just hope I can get my hands on one at a decent price after people see them in your show.

So are S12 going to become like choppers? Every one saw it on TV and had to get one? Can't wait to see all the fun stuff you'll show off

Your going to see a lot of Tapco'd saigas go for way more than they should. And congrats on the show I'll tune in if I can.

maybe so , I think we do a fair job of showing the difference between building and simply bolting on parts though . Might end up with a educated consumer base :smoke:

Might end up with a educated consumer base :smoke:

That's a good thing, I would think. Granted, the folks that simply bolt stuff on and sell them for top dollar may not agree. :rolleyes:

Can't you guys get a DVD of the series? It would seem like they'd offer that to you. Maybe after it all airs you can have a DVD for sale on your site?

Jan 26th . 9 central . First episodes the cannon :)

did the date change ???

the trailer used to say Jan 12 at 9 Eastern, I had to set my DVR manually, not it is set to record another show ????

WTH ??

You're asking me ? LOL , now that's funny :) Wish I knew , " Network" , they do what they do , no figuring them .

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Congrats, the show looks great and I know I will be watching. I hate to be negitive but with a big spotlight being put on the saigas there are two bad things I see could happen: (1) every dumbass out there tries to be like you and drives the cost of stock saigas through the roof.and (2) some asshole politician see how devastating a S-12 really is and tries to have it banned or placed on the DD list like streetsweepers and strikers to try to forward his liberal career. I hope I am wrong on both accounts and your show is a bid success.

Well I can NOT blame Will for this but look it happened anyways. The ATF doing a survey waiting to ban them and in the panic all the business menber are sold out and on gunbroker the S-12 went from $499 to $650-$700. Let Me just say it again I am NOT blaming Will all this happened before his show aired.

Congrats on the show, I just watched the masterkey episode and now I am officially hooked into another tv series. I hope it is a long running show so I can watch a great gun show every week.

Do you have any advice for someone that wants to be in the gun business, but does not have much experience just a strong passion for guns?

Congrats on the show, I just watched the masterkey episode and now I am officially hooked into another tv series. I hope it is a long running show so I can watch a great gun show every week.

Do you have any advice for someone that wants to be in the gun business, but does not have much experience just a strong passion for guns?

Thanks man , really glad you enjoyed it . Advice ? Unless you like the idea of living in the office for a few years or are already independently wealthy , keep it a hobby .

• Like 1