Where still has them available?

I know of a shop in Lubbock TX (34th and W) that is getting five next week, two are already spoken for...

I know of another shop in Lubbock TX (Sharp Shooter's) that has two, but you'll pay about $600 before taxes there...

There was one at the "Gun Shop" here in Lubbock at 34th and Elgin, a 19" '08 but it's now sitting in my closet! :haha:

As others have said, KVAR seems to be the best bet right now even with the price increase they did today ($489 to $519). New Frontier Armory who gets theirs from KVAR has a bunch of them (over 100) that were $550 but they just raised their prices to $586 010.gif

Edited by Jeep297

The fuckers at Arms of America charged my card Saturday and emailed me today saying there out of stock.

They pulled the same shit with me. I called Friday to see if they had any left. The guy told me yes and if I placed my order on Friday, they would ship it on Monday. Also told me they were getting a shipment next week. I called them Monday just to confirm they got the fax from my FFL and all of the sudden they didn't have any even though they already charged my card. I asked when they would be getting some and the guy didn't know. I told him my card better have the charge back before the close of business that day. Assholes.

The fuckers at Arms of America charged my card Saturday and emailed me today saying there out of stock.

They pulled the same shit with me. I called Friday to see if they had any left. The guy told me yes and if I placed my order on Friday, they would ship it on Monday. Also told me they were getting a shipment next week. I called them Monday just to confirm they got the fax from my FFL and all of the sudden they didn't have any even though they already charged my card. I asked when they would be getting some and the guy didn't know. I told him my card better have the charge back before the close of business that day. Assholes.

Yeah, I just got an email saying they'll have more in a few weeks. How much you want to bet they'll be jacked up prices?

I could have EASILY ordered another one this weekend, but because they waited until TUESDAY to refund my money, it is now impossible to find one for a reasonable price. I'm unwilling to pay Kvar's jacked up price. Not with their $30 shipping.

Yeah, I just got an email saying they'll have more in a few weeks. How much you want to bet they'll be jacked up prices?

I could have EASILY ordered another one this weekend, but because they waited until TUESDAY to refund my money, it is now impossible to find one for a reasonable price. I'm unwilling to pay Kvar's jacked up price. Not with their $30 shipping.

I bit the bullet and bought one from K-Var on Monday. Their shipping seemed high, but I'm impatient. I got the email from Arms of America today too. They clearly weren't being honest about what they had left and hoped they could string along some people....If they wanted to put me on a waiting list, fine, but don't think for one second you're going to charge my card and then tell me "oh, we might have more in a couple weeks."

I actually paid less for this one by one hundred dollars than my first purchase...

You either bought used or got ripped off for the first one. Congrats.

Just so you know, I didn't negative your post, but yeah, I overpaid for my first one.

After taxes and everything I walked out of the door with my first S-12 for $650, but, like my 'vette and my Nova, I ain't ever selling it, so "worth" doesn't really mean much in that instance. However, I DO have it covered on my firearms policy with USAA for $1200 so if anyone ever decides to steal it, or if I lose it. I get a Red Jacket. :haha:

• Like 1

Just to answer any questions or concerns Arms of America will be able to fill all of the back orders that came in. We returned from the Shot Show Friday with plenty of Saiga 12's in stock but by the time they tallied the phone orders with the internet orders from the week we were closed at Shot they realized we were oversold and awaiting the next batch. I'm sorry if anyone accidentally told you we still had them before we realized we were oversold.

No ones credit card should have been charged period. Our online system only authorizes the card and your bank puts a temp hold on the funds for as long as they see fit. If you were charged and did not receive a Saiga please let me know because I inquired with Mike after reading this and he said only one card was charged and refunded right after he realized he oversold and he doubts it was any of the above users that posted. I am out this month finishing some classes but you can email me at Andrew@armsofamerica.com and I will make sure they give you some sort of compensation if they did accidentally charge you.

As for our patient customers like I mentioned we will be able to fill your order. If our price goes up because of a cost increase back orders will be offered a discounted price from whatever the new advertised price is when we receive our next batch. I am swamped this month and probably won't have another chance to get on and reply but to check status feel free to call us at 623-444-2573 or email sales@armsofamerica.com.

Thanks,

Andrew

• Like 1

I didn't try and order one from AOA, but I've had this happen from plenty of other non-business members on this site, and none of them took the time to register and post an explanation on a forum they weren't already a member of. A+.

back orders will be offered a discounted price from whatever the new advertised price is

I liked the post until I saw this. Sell them a gun at one price, tell them it's in-stock, put a "temporary hold" on their CC's (the money is still unavailable, WTF is the difference), then put them on a waiting list where they can pay more than what you sold them for in the first place?

Classic Bait and Switch to me.

AA: I'll sell you this cookie for $1

US: Ok! Here's my dollar!

AA: Well, we ran out of cookies just now, but I'll just hold onto your dollar, I won't put it in the bank, so you really haven't paid for it yet.

US: WTF? Gimme my damn Cookie

AA: Woah, woah. You never paid for it and we will get new cookies at your inconvenience. When they come in, you can pay $2 since the new cookies are going to be $3. We're good guys like that.

US: WTF!?!?!?!? We already paid you a dollar!

AA: **** You, San Diego!

I'm the one who was charged and refunded. My money was held up from early Saturday until early Tuesday. Because of that, I was unable to buy one before they sold out everywhere.

Now I've got a drum on the way and no Saiga to use it in, and by the time you guys get more in my temporary surplus of money may be gone.

Edited by DogBite