The latest must have accessory for all guns.

I just received a PM from Prisonshank stating that those are 1:1 scale replicas of MT Predators balls.

Personally I didn't think he had any but I guess I was wrong.

You miss me that much you have to post shit like this to hear from me? :lolol:

Edited by MT Predator
  • Like 1

I saw some on a mini-van while I was at work the other day, A guy was driving, but I'm guessing it was his wife's car and those where his balls hanging from the bumper...if you gotta drive with balls hanging from your bumper you might as well attach a dildo on it too...

Those might have been cool when I was 13 years old. I have always thought having those on your truck meant that you were a total Scrotum! "L" on the forehead!

Has anyone else noticed that a" snuggie" is just putting your robe on backwards???

WTF is with people anymore??

edit: I thought the post was gonna be something "must have" like...oh...IRON SIGHTS!! :lolol:

Edited by RobRez

Rob-

Saw a "Camo Snuggie" with a 12 volt heater/lighter plug-in for use in a car/truck on sale this week at Sportsman's Guide ! Here's a link to describe this "Important Accessory for the Saiga Owner" (Grin) !!

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=769277&ecid=salewk05tsgtruck&em_id=bowenaj@aol.com

:dollar:

AL

Edited by Mayor Al