just got a 20

• 2 weeks later...

You'll need to break it in before getting too concerned about it not running. Shoot high brass for a while (first few hundred rounds) to get things working together.

I think you mean bigger magazines. A clip is something different. A word of caution; to legally insert a high capacity magazine and/or to change the stock to a traditional AK stock and pistol grip you need to add some USA parts.

Welcome, and nice purchase.

• 8 months later...

i changed the spring and it shoots maybe 2 time then it does not kick the shell out. i did the longer clip but its not any better. i think the spring in the clip is not strong enough. i went up in the load to a #4 and it did better. i think i keep shooting the gun and see if it gets any better.

Try different brands of shells. There are some fairly large variations between the brands.

Our S-20 will NOT eject federal bulk ammo with any kind of regularity. Including reloads with federal hulls, which are loaded hot (its not just a gassing issue).

I suggest trying some Remington bulk ammo if you have not already.

i went and got the AA 2 3/4 7/8 oz 8 shot and it was doing the same thing. a guy at the gun range told me he works on them and back the plug out 1/2 a turn. i backed it out 1 /2 a turn and it fixed it. i did a box after that with out any problemsbiggrin.png . i was going to sell it but i think i may keep it now.

i went and got the AA 2 3/4 7/8 oz 8 shot and it was doing the same thing. a guy at the gun range told me he works on them and back the plug out 1/2 a turn. i backed it out 1 /2 a turn and it fixed it. i did a box after that with out any problemsbiggrin.png . i was going to sell it but i think i may keep it now.

Good to hear! Enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to know which part is the clip that you painted... all I can see is a magazine... :unsure:

Clips have ZERO MOVING PARTS.... Magazines have springs, followers, etc, and parts that FEED AMMUNITION into a firearm...

Thats gotta be my BIGGEST gripe with folks who need to get caught up on proper terminology...

Might as well call it an assault weapon "shotgun" while you are at it... :rolleyes:

:smoke: