• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a little disappointed in the people that are down for two when there's not enough to go around even if people only put down for one. I know it's first dibs and all, but I wouldn't do a thing li

Too cool man. Old pics like that showing US history are priceless IMO.

First come, first served. Just be glad someone didn't want all 20.

Posted Images

Sorry. Got so excited that I did not read the second page to find out that they had all been spoken for. At any rate, I would like to get in on any subsequent orders that you may do. Thank you for your time and effort in all of this.

Question: what makes these 8 Rounders superior to other mags? Just curious why they are $125 ea.

Convince me to buy one :P. thanks!

No worries.. they are all spoken for...

Hands down...Superior performance.

Ha ha ha... I figured they were better, but exactly how do they outperform a surefire or agp mag? Reliability? Aesthetics? Make you shoot better? Is it just because they're Russian? I'm not trying to give anyone a hard time. I'm just a simple noob who is genuinely curious...

Ha ha ha... I figured they were better, but exactly how do they outperform a surefire or agp mag? Reliability? Aesthetics? Make you shoot better? Is it just because they're Russian? I'm not trying to give anyone a hard time. I'm just a simple noob who is genuinely curious...

Look around and you'll see people advise to test your new Saiga 12 with the factory 5 round mag before calling it a piece of shit when testing with aftermarket US made mags. Nobody has succeeded in making an aftermarket mag that is as reliable and durable as the factory mags (yet). KeepShooting.com 5 round S12 mags are probably the closest, but they are still no factory mags. :up:

Edited by KC913
  • Like 1

I'm a little disappointed in the people that are down for two when there's not enough

to go around even if people only put down for one. I know it's first dibs and all,

but I wouldn't do a thing like that myself.

Mr. Juggernaut, Sir, I will forfeit one of my two for Kliegl if I can get one from the next round. I know that not even the first round is guaranteed, but there you have it. :wub:

I appreciate the sentiment, but there are others on the list before me that it would go to.

Kliegl, I believe that you put your request in for one 4 minutes after Mullet Man, last on the list to get any. Maybe I'm not correct on how this is working.

I'm a little disappointed in the people that are down for two when there's not enough

to go around even if people only put down for one. I know it's first dibs and all,

Mr. Juggernaut, Sir, I will forfeit one of my two for Kliegl if I can get one from the next round. I know that not even the first round is guaranteed, but there you have it. :wub:

I appreciate the sentiment, but there are others on the list before me that it would go to.

Edited by jamesmadison

Look around and you'll see people advise to test your new Saiga 12 with the factory 5 round mag before calling it a piece of shit when testing with aftermarket US made mags. Nobody has succeeded in making an aftermarket mag that is as reliable and durable as the factory mags (yet). KeepShooting.com 5 round S12 mags are probably the closest, but they are still no factory mags. :up:

thanks KC!

Kliegl, I believe that you put your request in for one 4 minutes after Mullet Man, last on the list to get any. Maybe I'm not correct on how this is working.

James, it's no problem. You're a stand-up guy, but, please, take both the mags. It was more of a comment on the nature of our "community"

here than anything.

Yeah, here our nature is to look down on others for wanting more than one rare mag for such an awesome price, regardless if they're business members or not. Shame on you. Greedy greedy s12 owners :haha:

Edited by AZG
  • Like 1

waiting here to see if they clear customs... (The very reason I take no money until product is in hand..)

What date do they show inbound into customs? Usually goes inbound out of customs within 24 hours if there are no problems, based on anything I've received from overseas. Hope they make it through. Just give the word when payment is needed. :smoke:

• 4 weeks later...

NOTHING but crickets on this end..

What I know is the people I was working with said that they were ordered & it would take about 3 weeks to come in.

Folks, this is the VERY reason I refused to take ANY money upfront.. I'm still hopeful that they will come in... BUT! I'd be a Liar if I said I was 100% CERTAIN at this point in time... FWIW..

Keeping my fingers crossed.

• 4 weeks later...

What I know is the people I was working with said that they were ordered & it would take about 3 weeks to come in.

Folks, this is the VERY reason I refused to take ANY money upfront.. I'm still hopeful that they will come in... BUT! I'd be a Liar if I said I was 100% CERTAIN at this point in time... FWIW..

Quick follow up Juggs,

Any news?

• 5 weeks later...

Just checking in. I know there's no word yet or we all probably would have herd, but are we still waiting or has the deal been squashed. I've read rumers that it's over and done with but I'd like to hear it from Juggernaut to be sure

Is this deal dead?

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.