Found S12s for sale!!!

Right click on link, properties,

. Fail. :unsure:

I've already been duped twice today (totally forgot what day it was). So when I saw the link, I just rested my mouse on it and it showed a YouTube link at the bottom of the screen.

First, Pauly sends me an message saying he lost my bolt/carrier that he has for a Glass Bolt service. Then, my girl sends me a text saying that the complex we live in found out we have a dog (we neglected to tell them because there is a 1-time $200 fee for pets :angel: ) and that we have to be out in 24-hours. Buncha jerks! :lolol:

Edited by -Shooter-
  • Like 3

Local gun shop just got in their back order of Saiga-12s from their distributor. Due to the ATF shotgun study, the guy running the shop wants to liquidate them as fast as possible at the risk of them being declared DDs and being unable to move them.

Here is a link to the store’s web page with the contact info and store hours.

av-7639.jpg

funny-animated22.gif

Don't lie you know you love it.

I'll be honest...

It's grown on me over the years... ^_^

I kinda dress like the guy when I'm in a field where business-casual is the accepted attire.

I watched the whole thing...SO WHAT!

My favorite part is where the black guy takes two steps up the wall and does a back flip...

I just noticed that.

I always thought it was that Russian guy that killed Apollo in Rocky IV that did the running backflip.

See, we learn something new every day.... :)

....First, Pauly sends me an message saying he lost my bolt/carrier that he has for a Glass Bolt service......

Now THAT was a good one!! :devil: I would have crapped my pants when I read his message! :cryss:

Yeah, it really fucked with my head. My phone is synced with my email, so when I get the notification email that I have a new PM here, I get the email on my phone and it also shows what is in the PM. Well, I guess I'm just used to the entire message being able to fit into the screen on my phone, and not having to scroll down. So he put "I lost your carrier", and then left a long empty scroll and continued on that he was joking. But since I didn't scroll down on my phone, all I saw was "I lost your carrier", and about shit my pants :lolol: .

....First, Pauly sends me an message saying he lost my bolt/carrier that he has for a Glass Bolt service......

Now THAT was a good one!! :devil: I would have crapped my pants when I read his message! :cryss:

Yeah, it really fucked with my head. My phone is synced with my email, so when I get the notification email that I have a new PM here, I get the email on my phone and it also shows what is in the PM. Well, I guess I'm just used to the entire message being able to fit into the screen on my phone, and not having to scroll down. So he put "I lost your carrier", and then left a long empty scroll and continued on that he was joking. But since I didn't scroll down on my phone, all I saw was "I lost your carrier", and about shit my pants :lolol: .

You're about the only one I know well enough to joke with....

You'll be stoked when you get the package. :)

You too Parkerson. :up:

• Like 1

You're about the only one I know well enough to joke with....

You'll be stoked when you get the package. :)

You too Parkerson. :up:

Hope so! I'll have it in hand on Tuesday!! :up: