so im just browsing random vids on youtube and come across this.

What a failure. Really delete youtube account and pay for shooting classes imo.

if this is one of you im not sorry for this but this is the worst shooting ive ever seen.

Is this guy demonstrating how to shoot a frying pan or how to miss it?

I would be embarrassed enough to not upload this one to say the least. And worse, some posters in the comments blame the gun lmao! WHAT!?!?!

Edited by Chevyman097

I may be too drunk to be fair on this.... but did he actually hit it? and from the sound it seemed like he wasn't far from it.. What the shit

I think he grazed it once! lmao bottom left side.....and yes it seems like he isnt far away. .....wtf seconded.

Yeah! Definitely the gun! Everyone knows AKs can't hit anything! :rolleyes: Mmmmmmm-hmmm

Probably the ammo! It HAS to be!

The pan moved! It did that whole Matrix thing, but the camera wasn't fast enough to catch it.

Maybe the SIGHTS were off......YEAH....that's it!

No wait, the recent earthquake in Japan caused the Earth's axis to pivot a degree and throw off the bullet's rotation. YEAH!

Or, maybe..... the pan was magnetic and the steel core of his rounds had the same polarity......sooooooo, the forces REPELLED each other!!!!!! :lolol:

Wasn't there a recent comet that went by? That could've messed up the trajectory.

This was actually supposed to be a snuff film. See, the pan was secretly having relations with the shooter, and his wife found out. She demanded he kill the pan, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. So he just "winged" it. Ah, love....isn't it great?

Edited by Corbin
  • Like 2

There would be no guarantee that my Lancaster could hit an six-inch pan with five shots at 100 yards off sandbags, but that video makes it seem like the guy was much closer.

I really don't know why that user would post that video. He's sophisticated enough to take clear, well lit, stable footage and then to edit it into a final product unlike most YT users. Why he'd include essentially nothing is beyond me. Maybe it's a joke. Maybe he's just better at shooting video than rifles.

Edited by DrThunder88

Of the thousands of truly stupid vids on YouTube, that one has to be top ten! Look closely at left side - first shot is a clean miss at 9 O'clock (at least 3" left of edge of pan). Then a "clip" at about 8:30 just on the edge of the pan followed by another left edge hit within 1" of the first hit that tips the pan over off the foam backing. Shooting way left, seems very close and a nice wet cigarette hack before starting to shoot/miss.:rolleyes:

Edited by blkgunlvr

Good one.

BTW, where have you been hiding out?

Thanks, elvis. I pop on here from time to time. Been spending some of my time on a cpl other forums. In RL, I've been putting my meager income to good use: I completed Intro to Defensive Pistol with Suarez International last month in Tyler. Glenn Matthews was my instructor, and he was great. I'll be taking a couple more courses this year. Also exploring what goes into earning an NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor certificate. Been busy, I guess.

Much love for my Saiga bros, though.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...