Parents of 6-yr old girl molested by TSA speak out

The underwear bomber was a black man from Nigeria. Not what most people would think a Muslim terrorist looks like.

Yeah, who would have suspected Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab of being involved in Islam? Who would suspect that a guy who spent years in London and was the president of the school's Islamic Society was Islamic? Who would suspect that a guy reported by his father to the US Government as being involved in terrorists in Yemen was involved with terrorists in Yemen? Who would suspect that a guy who attended school in Yemen and was reported by British intelligence as being involved in terrorism might be involved in terrorism? Who would suspect that a guy was was reported to US intelligence as being involved with al-Qaeda and had a valid US visa might be planning some sort of terrorist plot?

Obviously the best way to stop guys like that is to grope attractive women and the kids of US citizens.

• Like 4
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think we're getting into extremes for the sake of safety..   You know what would be safe? Chipping all of us and monitoring to make sure we didn't go anywhere dangerous or go anywhere above the spee

Yeah, who would have suspected Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab of being involved in Islam? Who would suspect that a guy who spent years in London and was the president of the school's Islamic Society was Is

It is kind of ridiculous in that unless the child has a prosthetic leg or something, where do you hide explosives? That child wasn't wearing baggy clothing. A parent could smuggle more explosives up

Nobody gets the term "Deterrence" I guess. The chances of a Tango on a plane with something that goes boom or a fucking box cutter are way slimmer nowadays. If you had mandatory breathalyzers in cars permitting only sober drivers to start the car, you'd have less dead people as well and your chances of driving to your destination safely would be greater.

And if every night the police raided four or five random houses at 3 am and searched it for illigal drugs and guns it would tend to prevent people from having illegal drugs too. Can I put you on the 'kick down your door and shoot your dogs' list for next Wednesday night? Remember, it's all for the children. Like Alberto Sepulveda.

Edited by KevinInNM
  • Like 3

Molested... really? Come on thats total bullshit. God sometimes I think pro gunnies use scare tactics even more than the antis.

I grew up right next to the California/Mexican border. People would hide everything on their kids from cocain, to butterfly knives, to firecrackers when crossing the boarder. The TSA just like the Customs, and Border Patrol need to have the right to search people for their own safety and everyone elses. If they didnt have that right can you imagine how kids would be used? Kids would be the new drug smugglers. They search the kids not because they believe the kids are doing anything wrong, but to prevent bad people from using their kids to do bad things. If anything that little patdown or frisk or whatever you want to call it (not molestation thats for damn sure) is ensuring that they are not being exploted by bad parents.

Edited by chaseface
  • Like 1

The underwear bomber was a black man from Nigeria. Not what most people would think a Muslim terrorist looks like.

Yeah, who would have suspected Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab of being involved in Islam? Who would suspect that a guy who spent years in London and was the president of the school's Islamic Society was Islamic? Who would suspect that a guy reported by his father to the US Government as being involved in terrorists in Yemen was involved with terrorists in Yemen? Who would suspect that a guy who attended school in Yemen and was reported by British intelligence as being involved in terrorism might be involved in terrorism? Who would suspect that a guy was was reported to US intelligence as being involved with al-Qaeda and had a valid US visa might be planning some sort of terrorist plot?

Obviously the best way to stop guys like that is to grope attractive women and the kids of US citizens.

Obviously no one like that could ever or would ever have influence on unsuspecting people or the parents of kids in the US. Ever heard of Patty Hearst?

Molested... really? Come on thats total bullshit. God sometimes I think pro gunnies use scare tactics even more than the antis.

I grew up right next to the California/Mexican border. People would hide everything on their kids from cocain, to butterfly knives, to firecrackers when crossing the boarder. The TSA just like the Customs, and Border Patrol need to have the right to search people for their own safety and everyone elses. If they didnt have that right can you imagine how kids would be used? Kids would be the new drug smugglers. They search the kids not because they believe the kids are doing anything wrong, but to prevent bad people from using their kids to do bad things. If anything that little patdown or frisk or whatever you want to call it (not molestation thats for damn sure) is ensuring that they are not being exploted by bad parents.

Its not about the intent of the TSA agent, its about the way the process makes a person feel. If it doesn't make a person feel molested, then what is it? Having said that, if you don't think the possibility is there for an agent to get some perverse gratification and that these are all "professionals" then you have to ask yourself why they have females frisking females and males frisking males. That would seem totally unnecessary if there were not an obvious sexual aspect to this.

Edited by DogMan
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Its been said all ready but it deserves repeating:

Those who would give up Essential Liberty

to purchase a little Temporary Safety,

deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Ben Franklin

And I think this one applies as well

In a state of tranquility, wealth, and luxury, our descendants would forget the arts of war* and the noble activity and zeal which made their ancestors invincible. Every art of corruption would be employed to loosen the bond of union which renders our resistance formidable. When the spirit of liberty, which now animates our hearts and gives success to our arms*, is extinct, our numbers will accelerate our ruin and render us easier victims to tyranny. If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animating contest of freedom—go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!

-Sam Adams

A false feeling of security or a "deterrence" is not worth the loss of freedoms that we have given up. Id rather be free and in danger than safe and enslaved!!

Whether you believe the government is conspiring to systematically condition the people to give up there freedoms or not(I don't) It is exactly what is happening. By design or just by the way shit goes that is whats happening. Just look at how much freedom has been stripped away over the last 100 years in the name of "SAFETY"

I don't think the pat down of the kid was sexual or perverted but still COMPLETELY WRONG AS HELL, I also think the parents are wrong as hell for letting it happen and then trying to capitalize on it. I don't even have kids but that shit would not have happened to MY little girl!!!

The TSA are afraid to profile Muslimes and will harass old women and little girls to show they are 'protecting us'. The Hajjis are laughing at this stupidity. Their job is to show the government is there to show its heavy hand while providing little protection. I don't want these TSA douche bags touching my daughters in any way while they allow Muslime bitches wearing their Islamic head dress to go unchecked because they are afraid to profile.

Every time I go to the Cincinnati airport I see a lot of Hajjis there. Most often they are flying to test the system for weaknesses and you can see it in their eyes. You can tell they are not traveling for business or pleasure. They are there to be in our faces and are using our freedoms to make people feel uncomfortable when flying. It irks me to see them working in the parking garage as cashiers with their Islamic head dress and I look for an American cashier when possible.

The Israeli security works better but they are also hampered by leftists who undermine the security workers.

Edited by uzitiger
  • Like 1

Its not about the intent of the TSA agent, its about the way the process makes a person feel. If it doesn't make a person feel molested, then what is it? Having said that, if you don't think the possibility is there for an agent to get some perverse gratification and that these are all "professionals" then you have to ask yourself why they have females frisking females and males frisking males. That would seem totally unnecessary if there were not an obvious sexual aspect to this.

As a professional who has been pat-frisking other people for 21 years, I can assure you that there are is more of a percentage of people who "get some perverse gratification" from being frisked than there are agents/officers who get it from doing the frisking. I can attest from experience how this makes the officer "feel". The difference is we are "professionals" and try to keep feelings out of it so we can sleep at night. If I thought there was a possibility of the person I was working with getting "some perverse gratification" from frisking I would absolutely address that matter, as would any "professional" who is serious about their profession.

The reason for females frisking females and males frisking males is because the agencies make directives that mandate this so as not to violate religious beliefs. So apparently you are equating religious beliefs with sexually deviant behavior.

I can also assure you that frisking is THE BEST way to hinder the smuggling of contraband. It's been my professional experience that the people who are most adamant about professionals violating procedures or their rights are the people most likely to be violating laws, or assisting someone who is.

As a professional who has been pat-frisking other people for 21 years, I can assure you that there are is more of a percentage of people who "get some perverse gratification" from being frisked than there are agents/officers who get it from doing the frisking. I can attest from experience how this makes the officer "feel". The difference is we are "professionals" and try to keep feelings out of it so we can sleep at night. If I thought there was a possibility of the person I was working with getting "some perverse gratification" from frisking I would absolutely address that matter, as would any "professional" who is serious about their profession.

The reason for females frisking females and males frisking males is because the agencies make directives that mandate this so as not to violate religious beliefs. So apparently you are equating religious beliefs with sexually deviant behavior.

I can also assure you that frisking is THE BEST way to hinder the smuggling of contraband. It's been my professional experience that the people who are most adamant about professionals violating procedures or their rights are the people most likely to be violating laws, or assisting someone who is.

I have to assume you are a police officer since you don't indicate what you do. If so, you are equating those who have committed or suspected of committing a crime to people who are just trying to go about their business of traveling , and that's disappointing. Aside from that I'm sure there are many people such as yourself who approach this task the way they are supposed to, but as you indicate in your first sentence there will be a percentage who don't and they will all look, act, and say the same things you do until they get caught......like this guy....and a whooooooole bunch of others.

My link

• Like 1