Tac 47 Industries

Has anybody had any experience with Tac 47 Industries in TX? Im still hunting for another saiga 12 and they claim to have 30 in stock at $679...

Tac 47 is a good company, and based off of the prices going everywhere else, thats not bad.

It's a great Houston company, don't be afraid to deal with them they are a first class operation.

Also I am today seeing them adv. at $ 799 pre-order other places.

Edited by Rockina

I'm waiting on them to finish my Saiga. It was all ready a couple weeks ago but they called and said they wasn't satisfied with the paint. I guess it had a little orange peel. So they were going to sand blast it again then parkerize and duracoat.

I had them restore my S-12 and have been very happy with all of the work they did for me! Very nice folks to deal with. Very knowledgeable. I had mine finished in olive green, and I am a happy shooter. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation.

Has anybody had any experience with Tac 47 Industries in TX? Im still hunting for another saiga 12 and they claim to have 30 in stock at $679...

If I were in the market for a Saiga 12, I would buy one from TAC47 without reservation. They are GTG.

They are working on a Saiga 12 for me now. I assume it is not done yet but up to the point of sending my shotgun to them communication was great; they were very helpful, answered all of my questions and did so pleasantly. I haven't heard from them since and that was about 6.5 weeks ago. Not to hijack but I'm curious from the guys who have had work performed by them how communication was with them once they received your firearm? Did they contact you at all upon receival of the firearm or once work had begun? Or do they wait and contact you once they are done and payment is due? I was quoted a 4 to 6 weeks turn around time and that time is just about up so I am getting excited and anxious to see/get my shotgun back. Part of me wants to call or email them for an update but the other part doesn't want to be inpatient or a nuisance.

Thanks

They are working on a Saiga 12 for me now. I assume it is not done yet but up to the point of sending my shotgun to them communication was great; they were very helpful, answered all of my questions and did so pleasantly. I haven't heard from them since and that was about 6.5 weeks ago. Not to hijack but I'm curious from the guys who have had work performed by them how communication was with them once they received your firearm? Did they contact you at all upon receival of the firearm or once work had begun? Or do they wait and contact you once they are done and payment is due? I was quoted a 4 to 6 weeks turn around time and that time is just about up so I am getting excited and anxious to see/get my shotgun back. Part of me wants to call or email them for an update but the other part doesn't want to be inpatient or a nuisance.

Thanks

Well I would call or e-mail them but know that there has been a run on parts as well as shotguns lately. I know they were trying all their vendors in attempt to get parts needed to complete builds already started as well as new builds. Never thought I would see the day when builders would be held hostage by parts suppliers and the ability to get guns.

Yeah,

Its been a trying time to get parts, especially for some of the more custom builds people put in, we were rocking and rolling, at about 3 to 4 weeks, pretty consistent, but when it hit it hit, many companys couldn't sell us some of the parts they manufacture due to the rush on parts, pistol grips, breaks, mag releases, that are customer specific we ran out of every break we had 100 Plus... ontop of feeding and online store, we were in it bad like, luckly we have received most of the parts for builds to start churning out. Any time any one needs an update or would like to know. You can always call and if we dont anwser were in the shop building and will return you call or email. If you have a Warthog on your build were still waiting, If you have a extended mag release were still waiting..or a tromix flash hider, we have just now received our tri rails shipment notification and they will be here in the week. we expect to have all the Stock IZ109 shotguns logged and ready for shipping mid to end of next week. Rock on I appreciate all your support and patience

• Like 2