1. Am I crazy or did this guy get well over two million hits in TWO DAYS!?!!

Thought I read date correctly...

and, this is the first time I have seen this guy's videos, is the joke on me or is it obvious when I say he IS NOT Russian?? :lolol:

Punk-ass kid in Georgia who damn sure isn't Russian and doesn't own anything in his vids. Everything is rented.

Thread on the SKS forums.

I can't stand him. :ded:

I bet the AA-12 owner would be happy to know his assault shotty was dunked for 10 minutes for the sake of YouTube.

I dont really give a shit. russian, redneck or polock. He is funny and is doing it on someone elses dime. You will be watching his dumb ass instead of Will at Red faggot/ SoG or that bald headed faggit that host future weapons or is it pinks.

I hope you don't intend on staying around on this forum long with that attitude especially towards an esteemed Business Member on this site. Bye bye Fucktard!

Edited by MT Predator

I dont really give a shit. russian, redneck or polock. He is funny and is doing it on someone elses dime. You will be watching his dumb ass instead of Will at Red faggot/ SoG or that bald headed faggit that host future weapons or is it pinks.

"Red faggot"? Wow.

Another man's already said it more eloquently than I could have: It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln

Think about that for awhile before you embarrass yourself any further.

• Like 3

Lol I found out how to post from my phone. Yes!

Tired of everyone hatin on FPS Russia that has an IQ of less than 50. He does it for fun and comedy for christ sake!

I hope you don't intend on staying around on this forum long with that attitude especially towards an esteemed Business Member on this site. Bye bye Fucktard!

No need to call names. My phone has auto correct. Instead of faggot I meant maggot.

Hey Im talking to you get your lips off Wills dick and listen.

I am sure he builds fine weapons. My post was clearly about the video vs the shit network/producers that deal with SoG. You need to separate his product from the shitty show that the netowrk puts out. I was talking about FPS Russia vs SoG.

"Red faggot"? Wow.

Another man's already said it more eloquently than I could have: It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln

Ahh a quote from the second most hated Pres in the South. Good job buddy. You do realize he is on the penny for a reason right? No embarrassment. I was discussing the relativity of FPS Russia vs firework launchers on SoG. When you graduate 8th grade or get your GED you will re read my post and understand.

Like I said I am sure Red Jacket builds ok guns. However the product the network puts out is no where as good as FPS Russia lol.

Tired of everyone hatin on FPS Russia that has an IQ of less than 50. He does it for fun and comedy for christ sake!

No need to call names. My phone has auto correct. Instead of faggot I meant maggot.

I am sure he builds fine weapons. My post was clearly about the video vs the shit network/producers that deal with SoG. You need to separate his product from the shitty show that the netowrk puts out. I was talking about FPS Russia vs SoG.

"Red faggot"? Wow.

Ahh a quote from the second most hated Pres in the South. Good job buddy. You do realize he is on the penny for a reason right? No embarrassment. I was discussing the relativity of FPS Russia vs firework launchers on SoG. When you graduate 8th grade or get your GED you will re read my post and understand.

Like I said I am sure Red Jacket builds ok guns. However the product the network puts out is no where as good as FPS Russia lol.

Why do I have the feeling you are a 13 year old kid? How you can compare Will at Redjacket to this Kid on you tube? Grow up man. There is no need to attack some one that has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with how people here feel about FPS russia. Some people like him, some don't. Oh well. Who cares. Move on bro

Instead of faggot I meant maggot.

Surrrrre ya did. :rolleyes:

...Hey Im talking to you get your lips off Wills dick and listen...

Wow, that's a great way to make friends on a forum that's pretty new to you. You're a real class-act, guy.

"Red faggot"? Wow.

...I was discussing the relativity of FPS Russia vs firework launchers on SoG. When you graduate 8th grade or get your GED you will re read my post and understand.

They'll be more comparable once "FPSRussia" builds a FA .50 BMG from a kit, mounts it to his vehicle, and cruises around blowing the shit out of vehicles. Try watching more than one episode of SoG before you make such ridiculous comparisons.

As for production value, I agree that SoG isn't perfect, but to argue that crappy youtube videos are even close, let alone better is simply laughable. :lol:

You really should have taken my, (and Abe's), advice. I predict that your S-12 forum "career" will be quite short.

Edited by post-apocalyptic

"Red faggot"? Wow.

Plus 1

"Red faggot"? Wow.

Well,...... Bye!

612capture_tombstone03.jpg