I went to the local shop today to pic up a couple things and saw a small crowd around a typical looking AR. As I got closer I asked what it was and lo and behold it was an HK 416 (MR 556). It was sold 20 min after it was put put for $3000. It takes standerd AR mags also. Pretty nice, but Id rather have an FN SCAR. Oh wait, I DO! A SCAR 17 actually, the weapon that was supposedly used to kill Osama (SCAR H MK 17 mod 0 CQC)

The HK actually a very nice rifle, too bad the round sucks. I wonder if they ever will release a 7.62x51mm version?

On the front of the magwell its written in big white blocky letters " please read owners manual before use" or something like that. GAY

Anyway heres a pic

post-27192-0-62916100-1304463345_thumb.jpg

Oh wait, I DO! A SCAR 17 actually, the weapon that was supposedly used to kill Osama (SCAR H MK 17 mod 0 CQC)

No details of that mission have been released but you happen to know what particular weapon was used to kill him?

Edited by MT Predator

Oh wait, I DO! A SCAR 17 actually, the weapon that was supposedly used to kill Osama (SCAR H MK 17 mod 0 CQC)

No details of that mission have been released but you happen to know what particular weapon was used to kill him?

Did you read where I wrote supposedly or were you too busy being in the Army? It was speculation, I also read that he was killed in an airstrike, and that he was armed and went down fighting, and that he used his wife as a human shield and all of that was false so who knows.

Edited by GREYLUPO

Oh I read it dude. Where did you hear he was SUPPOSEDLY shot with a SCAR then? I haven't heard any news agency speculating on what he was shot with.

Edited by MT Predator

Oh I read it dude. Where did you hear he was SUPPOSEDLY shot with a SCAR then? I haven't heard any news agency speculating on what he was shot with.

About 2 days ago they showed pics of the Seal teams holding them on the news, not all but some, so people assumed. Id like to think he took a 7.62 to the face

About 2 days ago they showed pics of the Seal teams holding them on the news, not all but some, so people assumed. Id like to think he took a 7.62 to the face

You really think that they took in a 308 for a cqb assault?

You really think that they took in a 308 for a cqb assault?

Sure, I would. If I knew I was raiding a compound that might have armed and/or armored guards Id rather have a 7.62 than a 556. I guessing a large mix of weapons were used.

Im talking about the SCAR H with the 14 inch barrel. The recoil impulse is comparable to a .223. My 17 has half of the recoil of my FAL I had. The rifle is truly a work of art and function and was built from the ground up to be a piston gun and has gone through years of testing with the military as well as SOCOM. They purchased a ton of them. To be fair they probably have a ton of everything.

Edited by GREYLUPO

Could have been a Sig P226, M4, MP5, or Mark 12 that did the deed or like you said, a SCAR. I know it was a "White Op", but if it had a tinge of gray to it, they could have been slinging Kalashnikovs. Just because they published a file photo of some SEALs doesn't mean they were the actual guys or weapons.

Could have been a Sig P226, M4, MP5, or Mark 12 that did the deed or like you said, a SCAR. I know it was a "White Op", but if it had a tinge of gray to it, they could have been slinging Kalashnikovs. Just because they published a file photo of some SEALs doesn't mean they were the actual guys or weapons.

More like a tinge of brown.

Did you read where I wrote supposedly or were you too busy being in the Army?

Who said I was in the Army?

You had better be/been in the Army or Marines cause a large majority of posts I read by you, you talk like you were actually in some spec ops group or something and if you were not

youre the biggest poser I have ever seen. Im ex military also and so are alot of my friends and family and I dont usually hear them talking alot about it like a know it all military consultant.

What does it do that any other AR clone doesn't? I mean besides say HK on the side.

HK is actually a secret ancient runes writing. It has the power alter the thoughts in lots of younger minds second to Apple Inc. I think Steve Job also part of this hidden culture.

One of these days I plan to photoshop a lesser known firearm with HK logo to test out its power on the games/guns forums.

• Like 1

Read something about it but can't find the story now, anyway they were supposing a special rifle in a 7.62x39 variant might have been used. Don't recall specifics other than it was something SOCOM apparently ordered several of...

You had better be/been in the Army or Marines cause a large majority of posts I read by you, you talk like you were actually in some spec ops group or something and if you were not

youre the biggest poser I have ever seen. Im ex military also and so are alot of my friends and family and I dont usually hear them talking alot about it like a know it all military consultant.

Air Force actually but probably been to as many Army schools as most Army personnel. Does that count? You don't have to be Army, USMC, or a SEAL to have boots on the ground first or be involved in ground combat. Many people don't realize the USAF has elements that usually get there first to ID targets, run Drop Zones for the Army, and control Air Traffic as well as conducting High Risk Rescue missions so you can kiss my ass by calling me out. Thanks for serving BTW. :D

ETA: I have worked/lived/trained with Army, Navy, Marine Corps personnel for over twenty years to include Rangers, Green Berets, SEALs, USMC ANGLICO, and AFSOC units. I have learned a lot along the way. I try to pass on anything I have learned through these experiences because most of it works. If you think I am spouting off with bullshit, so be it.

Edited by MT Predator

What color is between white and black? Not brown.

It seems there's eleventy billion speculations on what was used to take OBL out. I just read on another forum, that a sniper hit him in the chest with a .300Win, and someone in the entry team put one in his head with something else. So who knows.

Read something about it but can't find the story now, anyway they were supposing a special rifle in a 7.62x39 variant might have been used. Don't recall specifics other than it was something SOCOM apparently ordered several of...

That's because you can pick up ammo damn near anywhere in the world including the enemy. Certain military units in Baghdad in 03 were boarding Little Birds and Toyota pickups slinging AKs as well as other government agencies doing the same while hunting down Saddam and his Baath party cronies. I lived right next to them at the airport.

Air Force actually but probably been to as many Army schools as most Army personnel. Does that count? You don't have to be Army, USMC, or a SEAL to have boots on the ground first or be involved in ground combat. Many people don't realize the USAF has elements that usually get there first to ID targets, run Drop Zones for the Army, and control Air Traffic as well as conducting High Risk Rescue missions so you can kiss my ass by calling me out. Thanks for serving BTW. :D

ETA: I have worked/lived/trained with Army, Navy, Marine Corps personnel for over twenty years to include Rangers, Green Berets, SEALs, USMC ANGLICO, and AFSOC units. I have learned a lot along the way. I try to pass on anything I have learned through these experiences because most of it works. If you think I am spouting off with bullshit, so be it.

I actually like you a little bit more now.

I know the Airforce has people with boots on the ground called combat controllers or something like that. I was in Omaha last month and staying a really nice hotel and there were about 40 Airforce

enlisted and officers having some sort of award party for them. Some sexy female officers too were looking very nice. I had a good time walking past them saying "Go Navy!" or " Hey those Navy uniforms look really sharp!"

Thankyou for serving :)

Edited by GREYLUPO

LOL I know this I met this op is starting to stink like shit with all the "facts" getting changed over and over.

LOL I know this I met this op is starting to stink like shit with all the "facts" getting changed over and over.

Roger that.

I actually like you a little bit more now.

I know the Airforce has people with boots on the ground called combat controllers or something like that. I was in Omaha last month and staying a really nice hotel and there were about 40 Airforce

enlisted and officers having some sort of award party for them. Some sexy female officers too were looking very nice. I had a good time walking past them saying "Go Navy!" or " Hey those Navy uniforms look really sharp!"

Thankyou for serving :)

There are quite a few folks that pound the ground in the AF. Combat Controllers, Tactical Air Control Party, Pararescue, Combat Weather, EOD, Combat Engineers to name a few. Funny, I work with a couple of former Navy guys and us AF and Army give them hell! You know, friendly sibling rivalry!

ETA: Forgot to add Security Forces.

Edited by MT Predator

What does it do that any other AR clone doesn't? I mean besides say HK on the side.

Not explode during the "Over The Beach Test?

Not break extractors?

Run clean and reliable with a suppressor?

• Like 1

i watched a clip on the hk 416 on futureweapons.the torture tests were awesome.burying it in mud then firing,fully submersed in water then fired,sand thrown in it then fired,dumping a full beta drum on full auto while slowly turning the weapon clockwise upside down then back again while firing and never jamming,then instantly pulling the bolt and holding in his hands showing how cool and clean the gas system is.it truly is pretty bad ass :killer: