who has ammo to actually deliver

so who actually has cases of ammo to sell that are in stock. looks like everone is sold out and no idea of back order time. same with the 223. wondering if any of you guys could point me in a direction at least. thanx for any help

but if u live in Ca they can't ship ammo there anymore starting this year

That part was overturned in court about a week or two before it went into effect!

To the OP, I have had good luck with ammunitiontogo.com, copesdistributing and Sportsmansguide

Edited by Bigtwin

I know some people cringe when this brand is brought up, but Cabela's seems to have plenty of Herter's stuff in stock.

I use if frequently. It's not the most accurate ammo, but it always goes "Boom" when I pull the trigger.

I have several cases of this, great ammo at a good price.

Case price is the only way to buy it.

1,120rd case (28 boxes): $189.00ea

Beautiful Surplus Yugoslavian 7.62x39 ammunition.

This is the best shooting 7.62x39 ammunition available. Features a 123grn lead core copper jacketed bullet, brass case, and berdan corrosive primer.

Packed 10rds on a steel charger (stripper clip), 40rds (4 SKS chargers) in a box , and 1,120rds (28 boxes and 112 chargers) sealed in metal tin inside of a hinged latched wooden case.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=A76239YS&name=Yugoslavian+7.62x39+on+SKS+Chargers+40rd+box&groupid=39

I have several cases of this, great ammo at a good price.

Case price is the only way to buy it.

1,120rd case (28 boxes): $189.00ea

Beautiful Surplus Yugoslavian 7.62x39 ammunition.

This is the best shooting 7.62x39 ammunition available. Features a 123grn lead core copper jacketed bullet, brass case, and berdan corrosive primer.

Packed 10rds on a steel charger (stripper clip), 40rds (4 SKS chargers) in a box , and 1,120rds (28 boxes and 112 chargers) sealed in metal tin inside of a hinged latched wooden case.

http://www.aimsurplu...+box&groupid=39

THIS.