Whats up yall...Been a while since ive been on here..thought i would share some updated pics of my rifles that are displayed in my bedroom..ENJOY..From top to bottom..Bulgarian SSR85c AK47....Alexander Arms 6.5 Grendel AR15...Saiga12...Remington 750 30-06..All Semi Auto

post-16872-0-51871300-1307160574_thumb.jpg

post-16872-0-64499000-1307160599_thumb.jpg

post-16872-0-01249300-1307160625_thumb.jpg

Edited by voonman

Thanx for the comments everyone...I have the Black rifle addiction...all my rifles have been disarmed //bolts and firing pins have been removed due to my kids in the house and when im not there they get locked up in a 10 gauge steel safe...also this is in my bedroom where my guns cant be viewed through my window which is on the second floor..Ill upload my handguns next..im just waiting for one more hand gun to come in to my ffl before i upload my pics..

Edited by voonman

I agree, lock that shit up.

Sure would hate for that hardware to get into the wrong hands.

Seems like a lot of people make their living robbing us working stiffs.

I have a S&W 459 & a SPAS-12 that got stolen a few years back. Hope the pieces of shit that stole them blow their own balls of with them. Reported them stolen but I bet those little bitches at the BATF melt them down if they find them.

Seriously, lock that shit up.

Nice collection!

• Like 2

Looks cool, but I'd be too worried about shitheads getting to them. Constantly having to lock them up when I leave the house, and then put them back up on a wall display when I get home sounds like too much work for me, lol. The only gun of mine that stays out of the safe is a Glock 23, but it's not in plain sight.

Now if we're talking about a "gun room" with a vault-type door........then I'd gladly have a display like that. IIRC, one of our members has an actual secure gun room with all 4 walls lined with guns. I think it's Banshee.

Looks cool, but I'd be too worried about shitheads getting to them. Constantly having to lock them up when I leave the house, and then put them back up on a wall display when I get home sounds like too much work for me, lol. The only gun of mine that stays out of the safe is a Glock 23, but it's not in plain sight.

Now if we're talking about a "gun room" with a vault-type door........then I'd gladly have a display like that. IIRC, one of our members has an actual secure gun room with all 4 walls lined with guns. I think it's Banshee.

I've grew up with a buddy who's family home had a walk-in safe room like that. Very impressive. When I was 15 I stayed at his house for a weekend and shot somewhere close to 40 guns, under supervision of course. He also had a shooting range on his property.

OP nice collection!! I was totally wrong guessing on the bottom one.

Edited by chaseface