CHEAP POUCHS FOR MD ARMS DRUMS

I AM ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT FOR CHEAP BAGS/POUCHES FOR MY MD ARMS DRUMS. CHEAPER THEN DIRT HAS BRITISH CAMO GAS MASK BAGS 3 FOR $9.99 THEY HOLD 2 DRUMS SIDE BY SIDE PERFECTLY BUT THE BAGS DO BULG A LITTLE BIT FRONT TO BACK BUT FOR THE PRICE ITS FINE, ONE FITS ALSO BUT ITS A LITTLE SMALL FOR THE BAG. THE BAGS ARE SQUARE SHAPED AND HAVE VELCRO ON ALL THREE SIDES OF THE COVER PLUS A SNAP, A SHOULDER STRAP WITH A QUICK RELEASE BUCKLE, POCKET WITH SNAP COVER ON ONE SIDE, AND A SPOT FOR A BELT TO GO THROUGH ON THE BACK THAT HAS VELCRO AND SNAPS TO OPEN OR CLOSE OVER A BELT SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE THE BELT OFF TO ATTACH THE BAG TO IT. THE BAGS ARE A THICK MATERIAL AND THEY ARE QUITE RUGGED.

I WILL POST A FEW PICTURES TOMORROW

• Like 3

I AM ALWAYS ON THE LOOK OUT FOR CHEAP BAGS/POUCHES FOR MY MD ARMS DRUMS. CHEAPER THEN DIRT HAS BRITISH CAMO GAS MASK BAGS 3 FOR $9.99 THEY HOLD 2 DRUMS SIDE BY SIDE PERFECTLY BUT THE BAGS DO BULG A LITTLE BIT FRONT TO BACK BUT FOR THE PRICE ITS FINE, ONE FITS ALSO BUT ITS A LITTLE SMALL FOR THE BAG. THE BAGS ARE SQUARE SHAPED AND HAVE VELCRO ON ALL THREE SIDES OF THE COVER PLUS A SNAP, A SHOULDER STRAP WITH A QUICK RELEASE BUCKLE, POCKET WITH SNAP COVER ON ONE SIDE, AND A SPOT FOR A BELT TO GO THROUGH ON THE BACK THAT HAS VELCRO AND SNAPS TO OPEN OR CLOSE OVER A BELT SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE THE BELT OFF TO ATTACH THE BAG TO IT. THE BAGS ARE A THICK MATERIAL AND THEY ARE QUITE RUGGED.

caps lock is cruise control apparently ,sorru couldn't resist

yes it is I can type super fast with 2 fingers if its on.

:super:

The first 4 pictures are of the 2 MD drums face to face they fit this way almost perfect without any side bulges.

post-17729-0-46533400-1310095393_thumb.jpg

post-17729-0-86648800-1310094620_thumb.jpg post-17729-0-17859000-1310094720_thumb.jpg post-17729-0-14595600-1310094790_thumb.jpg

These next 3 pictures are of the 2 MD drums turned sideways, you can see there is more bulg this way

post-17729-0-91303300-1310094855_thumb.jpg post-17729-0-31122100-1310094934_thumb.jpg post-17729-0-96775100-1310094893_thumb.jpg

This is one single MD

post-17729-0-32615800-1310095041_thumb.jpg

This is two 12 round promag

post-17729-0-09292200-1310095078_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

As fast as some of us can type with all 10 with the Caps-lock off? :D

Seriously, do you, (or anyone else), know of another source for these? I hate "Cheaper Than Dirt". :evil:

Just got my order from the Sportsman's Guide. The pouches are extremely well made. They were advertised as used, but one of the three they sent looks brand new, never issued. They are big though. As I only have one MD-20 drum, I will be able to put many of my 10 rnd sticks in the pouch also. I agree with MT Predator, I got two SAW pouches and they were too small to fit the drum. I think I got them from Cheaper than Dirt and am not sure of the manufacturer. They are green versus the desert tan ones I've seen in other catalogs.