ok,so im working out of town(as usual)and my buddy/co worker and i are getting something to eat at a hardies.i mention to him that maybe the next day we should split a taco box from taco bell.(12 tacos $10 bucks) well instantly he says "hell i could eat the whole damn thing".i said no way he could do it.after a little bit of discussing,daring,and calling one another out,we agree to a challenge....a 12 taco box each,30 minuits,1-2pacs of hot sauce per taco,must eat taco and anything that falls in the wrapper to count.winner is determined by either who eats all 12 the fastest or most tacos eaten in 30 minuits....DESCRIPTION....i weigh in around 265 and 6'5" tall.he comes in at barley breaking 180 and around 6'2".so big guy(me) against bean poll(him) next day he is talking it up at work how he is going to beat me down in our eat off.now i try not to underestimate any challenge,i mean this guy eats 3 arbys roast beef sandwiches(not jr ones either)for lunch then goes and works in the 90+ weather.but come on man,i got close to 100lbs on this dude and he thinks he is going to beat me???ok so next night rolls around and we get our taco boxes and prepare.hot sauce packs and napkins out.stopwatch set at 30min.READY....SET....GO!!!!we both grab,unwrap,and put sauce on equally.CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP-i finnish taco#1,he still has a couple bites left.CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP-im done with taco#2 he just got started on #2.CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP-oh yeah #3down and he has not even got #3 unwraped :super: .i put 3 more down totaling 6 so far.i have a 2 taco lead and i start to taunt a little :haha: .i look at the clock and 17 min has gone by.yeah this is going to be no problem with time left and a nice lead maybe i can enjoy a couple of them.unwrap #7 sauce it up and....well its gotten a little soggy...oh well(stuffs it down) :chris: i take a little more time with #8 glance at the tv for a bit(we are watching the new season of sons-of-guns by the way)take a drink and BAM!!......oh man,all the sudden im starting to feel uncomfortable :unsure: oh well no time to show any weakness :ph34r: down with #8....GURGLE GURGLE.....wow im really begining to feel the wrath of speed eating taco hell.i say "so how you feelin over there?" he says "im feelin great,i think i will do all 12".... :cryss: SON-OF-A-B$#@ this little shit has caught up and is feeling great?!?! ok,i can do this.unwrap #9...sauce....CHOMP CHOMP ooooooohhhhh boy."hey man there is only 5 min left" as i finish #9 in a fury to by some chance make him speed up and possibly throw up and default.not a chance it seems as he is already 2 tacos up on me by now,he just takes his time and smiles."OK OK you got me you little bastard if i take one more bite im going to blow.i can already feel food stacked about throat level".....so there you have it.a classic case of David vs Goliath.still hard to accept the defeat.....oh well.GUESS THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT WEEK,AND THIS TIME ITS PAPA JOHNS PIZZA,BITCH! :devil:

• Like 1

Sounds like a context I'd get into with friends over some shit talking, lol.

Here's my experience: When I had lost a ton of weight (Went from like 215 to 175)........I could eat ABSURD amounts of food and feel fine, at 175LBS. I used to think I could eat a lot when I was 215, but it was nothing compared to when I was 175. Weird how that works. I'm up to about 190ish now, and again, I can't eat the amounts of food I used to be able to. I was told that skinny people can eat more due to less fat around their stomachs and it being able to stretch more, or something. No idea if it's true, but kinda makes sense. Hell, look at most food contest winners; their relatively small.

Edited by -Shooter-

Sounds like a context I'd get into with friends over some shit talking, lol.

Here's my experience: When I had lost a ton of weight (Went from like 215 to 175)........I could eat ABSURD amounts of food and feel fine, at 175LBS. I used to think I could eat a lot when I was 215, but it was nothing compared to when I was 175. Weird how that works. I'm up to about 190ish now, and again, I can't eat the amounts of food I used to be able to. I was told that skinny people can eat more due to less fat around their stomachs and it being able to stretch more, or something. No idea if it's true, but kinda makes sense. Hell, look at most food contest winners; their relatively small.

yeah i get what your saying.i know there are alot of little guys that can really put it down.its just i thought with the love of food i have and knowing i too can put some food down that i may have edged him out.i was wrong.however i know now that i can for sure eat faster just not more.so when it comes to a large pizza i know i can finish it,therefore maybe my speed will beat his capacity this time :donatello: i must win one for the big guys,cause you dont get in this kind of shape with exercise alone...ohh noo.it takes several long hard years to indulge this body with beer and buffets :super:

I have the same thing going where I work... my buddy at work weighs in at 180... I top the scales at 390. ( Yeah.. Indy is no small dude!! :up: ) He can drink a 30 pack of Coors light by himself in a night... and THAT'S why I think he can eat like a HORSE... cause he has a stretched stomach from liking the brews... I cant eat anywhere NEAR the amount of crap he can... and I can pack it away... Like was stated earlier... WATCH them little guys... LOL

:smoke:

Went to a pizza buffet one time with my dad and his friend...combined they're probably over 600 lbs. I'm 6'2" and was either 125 or 135 at the time. I out ate both of them combined without even breaking a sweat. Lately I just haven't had that appetite...out of shape and quite a bit heavier (relatively speaking).

The best way that I've found to curb appetite (don't need the appetite I used to have if I'm not active enough for it) is to eat meals with an obese guy whose every mannerism drives me insane...just everything about the way he eats, and the simple fact that he thinks he can still eat as much as he did when he was 20. I lose my appetite pretty quick. It even works for him...went to a buffet one time, and he sat facing a woman so morbidly obese that even he lost his appetite.

As my name states, I scoff at challenges like this!

I recently did the Fatburger Triple King (XXXL) Challenge and to make it fair, I ordered fries and a large Oreo Cookie milkshake!

However, I never underestimate the skinny dudes since that tiny Japanese dude banned from the hotdog challenges will put everyone to shame.

Skinny guy here. All this talk about food is making me hungry. I think I'll have 3 no.2's, 2 no.4's, 3 no. 5's, oh... & a family size soft taco meal. What, no milkshakes??? On to Steak & Shake. :D

I looooooooove me some Steak & Shake!