Saiga 12 Holiday

I can't take credit for this idea, because I believe it has been brought up before. I think we should select a date in the future for all S12 owners to go shooting at our local ranges. Just the thought of thousands of S12's going off all over the country/world makes me happy. We could make it an annual event. I can hear the AK haters at my range complaining already. :smoke:

What do you think?

• Like 1

I can't take credit for this idea, because I believe it has been brought up before. I think we should select a date in the future for all S12 owners to go shooting at our local ranges. Just the thought of thousands of S12's going off all over the country/world makes me happy. We could make it an annual event. I can hear the AK haters at my range complaining already. :smoke:

What do you think?

Thats not a bad idea at all, Sept 12th is a monday this year I would be willing to take a day off work and make a fun filled day of it. How about we also try to get forum members who live near each other to go shooting together and make it a S-12 forum hoilday. JMO

• 1 month later...

I really like this idea, we should agree on a date. I am fine with whenever. September 12th is coming up soon tho. I may make a poll to get everyone's opinion.

What day was the S12 designed? What is the anniversary date of this forum? What is Mikahail's birthday? Any other suggestions? :smoke:

• 8 months later...

I have been thinking about this thread. I think it would still be fun to pick a day that we all go shoot our shotguns.

OK, I'm picking today. Hope everyone catches up to me.

• Like 1

Guess I'll head out on September 12th, it's never too cold to shoot.

November tenth, I'll probably shoot too...

December 12th... oh what the hell, might as well, any excuse to shoot the old S-12 will suffice, besides, we gotta make sure that we're ready for December 21st!!!!

OK, I ran 50 rounds through it yesterday subduing an overly aggressive pallet. Anyone need any kindling?

That was fun so I hope there are multiple S12 holidays per year.