It's really sad it has come down to this:

http://www.amazon.co...ref=zg_bsms_tab

Yakdung

I thought that I had read that people in the UK aren't allowed to carry knives over 2" that lock back. I do feel bad for the law abiding citizens there. It does look like it has come to that Yakdung.

I'm really not certain about knife laws. I found this Wiki on gun laws in the UK. Not all guns are restricted it seems.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_the_United_Kingdom

Yakdung

I'd be more focused on making a zip-gun of some sort, wonder if there are any semi-auto zip guns (not using pre-made magazines for other firearms that is).

ever hear of Philip Luty? i believe he was from england

no matter where you are it seems that "civilization" is just one protest, one natural disaster, one prolonged power outage away from disaster. time to buy more bottled water, more bullets and some plywood for the windows so I won't be caught with my pants down when this happens in my neck of the woods.

Right now I'm keeping an eye on the stock market. Curious to see what happens when the "haves" turn into "have nots."

no matter where you are it seems that "civilization" is just one protest, one natural disaster, one prolonged power outage away from disaster. time to buy more bottled water, more bullets and some plywood for the windows so I won't be caught with my pants down when this happens in my neck of the woods.

Right now I'm keeping an eye on the stock market. Curious to see what happens when the "haves" turn into "have nots."

Revolution, of some kind. If it will be a French Revolution, American Independence, Civil War, 1930's Germany, or Soviet era Break-up style is up for debate.

Down another 500 points today....

It's really sad it has come down to this:

http://www.amazon.co...ref=zg_bsms_tab

Yakdung

I thought that I had read that people in the UK aren't allowed to carry knives over 2" that lock back. I do feel bad for the law abiding citizens there. It does look like it has come to that Yakdung.

I'm really not certain about knife laws. I found this Wiki on gun laws in the UK. Not all guns are restricted it seems.

http://en.wikipedia...._United_Kingdom

Yakdung

I'd be more focused on making a zip-gun of some sort, wonder if there are any semi-auto zip guns (not using pre-made magazines for other firearms that is).

ever hear of Philip Luty? i believe he was from england

No but I have now. Thanks.

Yakdung

• Like 1

Didn't we go through this once before:

184190_10150282847215665_207730000664_8108702_7061456_n.jpg

What the hell happened?

I believe what happened was that the populace mistakenly put their entire trust (and rights to self defense) in the hands of government. That's a big mistake no matter what particular government it may happen to be. The difference now of course is that the British government wouldn't allow us to help their people protect themselves. How sad.

• Like 1

Didn't we go through this once before:

184190_10150282847215665_207730000664_8108702_7061456_n.jpg

What the hell happened?

I believe what happened was that the populace mistakenly put their entire trust (and rights to self defense) in the hands of government. That's a big mistake no matter what particular government it may happen to be. The difference now of course is that the British government wouldn't allow us to help their people protect themselves. How sad.

After the war, the Brits DESTROYED the weapons donateed by the American people! They are getting the return on the crop that they have sown!

Hello

I believe that true genius in communication skills are demonstrated by the ability to convey a concept in short, concise form.

Take for example the following ten words, inarguably factual and authored by one of the political geniuses of our time:

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."

-Thomas Jefferson

Respectfully,

-guido