SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Imported from EAA, I've owned it for 6 years. Consumed probably 300 rounds and runs fine. Has one original mag.

There are a few rust specs developing on the dust cover near the ejection port.

The rear stock has a weird scuff / discoloration, like too much solvent drooled down it. Probably doesn't matter cuz you're gonna convert it anyway.

I'm not in a hurry or pinch to get it sold, It just sits gathering dust (not a single decent range here).

Asking $500 + shipping.

Would consider trade for Glock 33

You may have observed that I'm new here. Please be patient.

• How do we do payment?
  • Shipping?
  • If doing FTF hand-off, how do I do that safely / legally?

I'm located in Virginia Beach, VA and am willing to drive a reasonable distance.

post-32847-0-68507600-1313802366_thumb.jpg

Edited by SausageFingers

You can ship yourself via USPS Priority Mail.. to an FFL only.. costs $25-55 depending on distance to the buyer.. make sure you insure it..

Box it VERY GOOD in a plain BOX.. these are hard to find for rifles and you can't walk into a UPS store and buy a RIFLE box holding a RIFLE.. (bad idea)...

if I were selling I would take a US Postal Money Order only..

You must get buyers FFL dealer info and use the ATF EZCHECK system (online) to confirm..

Some US Post Office will ask to see a copy of the FFL..(if you care to mention your shipping a rifle at all (I don't personally).. Do not send ANY ammo in the rifle or with the rifle via USPS.. its illegal.

If you are shipping enclose a COPY of your DL inside the BOX to the FFL..

I've sold like 10 rifles and 6 handguns online.. all with 0 issues (thus far)..

Selling handguns is different and YOU cannot send a handgun via the USPS.. (FFL's ONLY)

other option.. find an FFL near you that will ship it for you.. usually for a nominal fee they will take care of it ALL..

Edited by YWHIC
  • Like 2

From what i read(correct me if im wrong) rules state you must post an "ill take it" to call dibs. Not in Pms, or questions in Pms, but in the thread. "Ill take it:"

ok so i correct myself. It seems it is up to the seller to be honest. If you posted a reply to the thread and also posted "ill take it" or "pm" sent you should get dibs, if you really want it. That is IF you said ill take it. Its up to the seller to be honest? So did you guys actually state you would take it? or just asked questions and said you would take it pending answers? Honestly from what i understand by the rules you would be out of luck bart according to the rules. You never posted in the thread until now. And vermont never said "id take it" or that you were sending "pm".

Edited by Chevyman097

I'm sure we can sort this out. I'll display the evidence and we can all come to an agreement.

There seems to be a delay in things getting into the "messages" folder on my profile, and other things instantly showing up on the posting.

ON THE POSTING:

• Saiga Power: "PM Sent" deal fell through 8/19 11:35PM
  • bwolak: "PM Sent" 8/20 8:51AM
  • TAC 47 "I'll take it" 8/20 8:43PM

IN MY MESSAGE BOX:

• Shandlandos: Not sure yet 8/20 7:48AM
  • bwolak: "lemme ask my buddy" 8/20 8:52AM
  • bartertownshakedown "YES" 8/20 8:12PM
  • vermontmadman: "YES" 8/20 8:36PM
  • Smeeg: "YES" 8/21 10:33PM

So according to the POSTING, it goes to TAC47.

put that together with the date stamps on my inbox, it looks like bartertownshakedown, vermontmadman, and TAC47 in that order.

What should I do?

I think the rules state that the first one who posts in the thread gets it, http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/forum-42/announcement-4-ad-posting-rules/ , If i am reading them correctly TAC-47 gets it. This would make sense to me, post in the thread and then send your PM, if you don't post in the thread others will think nobody has purchased it. Maybe you could PM a moderator and ask them.

I received a call from the OP this afternoon - he's clearly not out to fuck anybody over. I didn't hear back from him for a couple of days after I sent my PM asking him to call so I could ask a few questions (was prepared at this time to finalize the deal pending a few specifics about the shotgun), so I blew part of my fun budget elsewhere, enough to take me out of the running for the shotgun. I already have enough S-12s, and I got the last steal of a deal posted on the board :P

I'd say by the rules, Tac-47 probably gets it. Mods, opinions?

Hey Shandlandos, thanks for the good word! Yeah...I wanna do this right, smoothly, and with fairness.

The PMs stacked up mighty quick and I'm new at this.

Plus, If this goes smoothly I might be encouraged to unload the remainder of my "gathering dust" gun collection on-the-cheap.

If we don't hear from the mods or unless anyone has a griping objections, I'm probably gonna go with TAC 47 tomorrow morning.

I was the first to tell him I'd take it, but as I stated already in this thread, I am fine with him selling it to whomever he wants.

Where did you state "i will take it"?

Read the rules again. As stated already. You must state "ill take it:" in the THREAD. not in a PM.

I dont really see where the OP is trying to be unfair. I really dont see where anyone is picking on anyone. Just trying to inform complainers in the right direction.

You are kinda of being a whiner though. Some times you just dont get the deal you wanted. Lesson learned, many more to come in the future.

I was the first to tell him I'd take it, but as I stated already in this thread, I am fine with him selling it to whomever he wants.

Read the rules again. As stated already. You must state "ill take it:" in the THREAD. not in a PM.

I dont really see where the OP is trying to be unfair. I really dont see where anyone is picking on anyone. Just trying to inform complainers in the right direction.

You are kinda of being a whiner though. Some times you just dont get the deal you wanted. Lesson learned, many more to come in the future.

You just spent a lot more time on this than I did...

I said I was fine with him selling to whomever he wanted... that's the american way.

if someone posts: "i'll take it asshole!" should you then sell to them?

Have fun talking about this, I have better things to do with my time.

;)

Edited by bartertownshakedown

I said I was fine with him selling to whomever he wanted... that's the american way.

;)

if some one wants to post "ill take it asshole" I suppose they would still have dibs on it. Seeing as they DID post in the thread that they would take it. But I dont see the OP taking that very seriously.

I think you're mad. Go take a break and have a drink. You spent about the same time as all of us talking about it, but whatever helps you sleep tonight.

PS: we can see you looking at the thread. Log in anonymous.

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 1

;)

if some one wants to post "ill take it asshole" I suppose they would still have dibs on it. Seeing as they DID post in the thread that they would take it. But I dont see the OP taking that very seriously.

I think you're mad. Go take a break and have a drink. You spent about the same time as all of us talking about it, but whatever helps you sleep tonight.

PS: we can see you looking at the thread. Log in anonymous.

+1

• Like 1

Rule #4 (I listed further up in the thread).....Mods should alter to say "exactly" as you did. "ill take it:" in the THREAD

In the "THREAD" is implied.....being more specific will help new members (well cant hurt anyway :angel: )

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.