Where are all the SAIGA 308's?

Hey guys, I was wondering where the heck are all the saiga 308's? I know there's verper's but I don't want the slanted rear receiver. If you guys have any info to obtain one please PM me. BTW I have access to wholesalers like sports south, bangers, rsr group.... and so on.... If you guys know of any wholesalers that are selling PM me also! I can send out my store's ffl (I work for a FFL) info to get the pricing ^_^. Please help this newbie out...

I can order one if they are in stock with the wholesalers, but there isn't any right now. I luckily just bought a 7.62x39 and a 5.45x39 from the wholesalers, but can't find any .308's :(. Gunbroker has some but they won't ship to CA even though the saiga isn't converted yet.

Edited by nanoer

I also work for an FFL and there are none available from all of the distributors we deal with. I've been lookin for a 16" for a little while. I'm happy with my 22" .308, my 16" x39 and my S12 but I'd still like to get a 16" .308. Good luck with the search and keep us posted if you ever come across any.

What part of CA are you gents from?

I also work for an FFL and there are none available from all of the distributors we deal with. I've been lookin for a 16" for a little while. I'm happy with my 22" .308, my 16" x39 and my S12 but I'd still like to get a 16" .308. Good luck with the search and keep us posted if you ever come across any.

I'm in SoCal, between the 405 and the 22 freeway ^_^

I'm looking for a 22" saiga 308 for around $500 :(

I'm in SoCal, between the 405 and the 22 freeway ^_^

I'm looking for a 22" saiga 308 for around $500 :(

Check your Pm's

You gotta convert it, so much better.

I've got one in my safe.

heh, me too, i just bought it a few months ago. still need to convert it though

yea, i intend to do that in a few months. im having difficulty deciding if i want red wood furniture, or black kvar furniture.

honestly im leaning towards wood, maybe some nice AKM style furniture.

I've got one that I'll sell. I have a new RFB so I can't really afford to feed two auto loading 7.62 nato rifles. She's a VER 21 with the thumbhole stock. Nice thing about it over the other models is that you have all arsenal components in the correct configuration. The trigger on it is great. It's in the same shape as when it was new and has 60 rounds down the barrel. I got the RFB just before I obtained a scope for the saiga.

If I'm breaking any forum rules, let me know. Not sure if replying to a demand is a NO, NO on this forum. I seem to always get pissed off and leave other forums because of posting for sale items of swearing at a democrat.

N

I've got one that I'll sell. I have a new RFB so I can't really afford to feed two auto loading 7.62 nato rifles. She's a VER 21 with the thumbhole stock. Nice thing about it over the other models is that you have all arsenal components in the correct configuration. The trigger on it is great. It's in the same shape as when it was new and has 60 rounds down the barrel. I got the RFB just before I obtained a scope for the saiga.

If I'm breaking any forum rules, let me know. Not sure if replying to a demand is a NO, NO on this forum. I seem to always get pissed off and leave other forums because of posting for sale items of swearing at a democrat.

N

im pretty sure you need to be a contributor to openly post about selling anything on this site

N

im pretty sure you need to be a contributor to openly post about selling anything on this site

I went to donate 5 bucks to the effort but the first page where you enter your name and address is not HTTPS, it's an un secured HTTP. No dice. Wonder if I can snail mail them 5 bucks.