Wonder what kind of idiocy takes place by libtards after they've taken all your guns? This...

http://www.ilfordrec...rotest_1_686207

Oh god, where to begin?! :lolol: Whats next, banning masks because they might freighten somebody?

"Victims of Knife Violence" beautiful testament to the cold hard truth, that people will always find a way to exploit and victimize other people. With or witout guns. Take away the knifes, then it's baseball bats. Take away the bats, then it's boards with a nail, or a sharpened stick. Then we'll come back to the biggest guy in town....and so on till it comes full circle. OR we could just accept human nature and our inalienable right to defend ourselves and familes personal saftey and property.

So long as their is prey, there will be predators. Lions don't hunt lions.

Someone needs to create a website that only carries shit that gets under liberals skin.

Yakdung

i agree.

for one, its not even a dagger. secondly, this is the pussification of our youth at its finest. its the time of year when things like this are up for sale. soon they'll be trying to ban holloween alltogether. its bullshit.

Edited by Captain Hero

Someone needs to create a website that only carries shit that gets under liberals skin.

Yakdung

i agree.

for one, its not even a dagger. secondly, this is the pussification of our youth at its finest. its the time of year when things like this are up for sale. soon they'll be trying to ban holloween alltogether. its bullshit.

You know here in Texas there are alot of churches that have completely cut out halloween. They now just have "fall fesitival" no costumes, trick or treating or other "devil worship" hahaha. People are always gonna be crazy.

Sad how instead of teaching children the diffrence between reality and fantasy, we instead deciede it's easier to ban their imagination.

Yakdung

i agree.

You know here in Texas there are alot of churches that have completely cut out halloween. They now just have "fall fesitival" no costumes, trick or treating or other "devil worship" hahaha. People are always gonna be crazy.

Sad how instead of teaching children the diffrence between reality and fantasy, we instead deciede it's easier to ban their imagination.

It's because Halloween comes from paganism. Some Christians don't think that it's appropriate to celebrate on that account. I can't say I blame them. If I was going to be a true Christian I'd want to avoid pagan ritual and practice as well.

We just had our elm, mid and high schools placed on lock down for hours after a bus driver reported that a "man wearing trench coat," "carrying what looked like a dagger" was walking toward the high school.

It was school pride day and home comming for the football team. The kid was dressed as Harry Potter, cloak and wand in hand. Took the sheriffs, state and school 2 hours to figure that out.

Yakdung

i agree.

It's because Halloween comes from paganism. Some Christians don't think that it's appropriate to celebrate on that account. I can't say I blame them. If I was going to be a true Christian I'd want to avoid pagan ritual and practice as well.

I don't want to start a pissing match here, but so did easter eggs (spring equinox) and the christmas tree. Who'd have tunk it?!

Damn, poolingmyignorance beat me to it. Gotta ban Christmas Trees, Yule Logs celebrating Christ's birth on the 24th of December (longest night), Easter eggs, etc. I could keep going, but the Catholic Church was very good about co-opting pagan celebrations between 600AD and 1600AD.

Of course, my church music directors always had a sense of humor. When All Saint's Day (Nov 1) was on a Sunday, they'd crank up the heavy organ music, like Bach's 'Toccata and Fugue,' or Mussorgsky's 'Night on Bald Mountain.' You know, all the classic horror movie themes, and they'd rattle the rafters. I vaguely remember one year, when Halloween was Sunday, they played some of Mozart's 'Requiem.' I miss good music sometimes.

Without the Pagan influences, most of us of North European descent wouldn't be Christian, as we didn't have the fractured society that Rome had by the time of Augustus(iirc). Us Heathen folk were the ORIGINAL Rednecks, :lolol: . And save the gods we honor, there is little difference. Family, Folk/Country, and Faith, what more do you need?