Think I'm set for awhile

I would say it is a good start. Now I am a tinfoil hat wearing nut but what I have done and you should exspire to do is have enough ammo crates (FULL) that you can make shelves with them to store the rest of your shit. What you do is stack two ammo crates up then two more with a 4 foot space then lay two 2"X12"'s on top them then two more ammo crates on each side and two more 2"X12"'s.Also if you have a local sawmill get roughcut hardwood 2"X12's the pine ones bow alot plus the rough cut help keep stuff from sliding around. DISCLAIMER: if any of you decide to do this and think 'I will feel safer with a couple nails to hold it together" I am not liabale for you being a dumb ass and please have your widow send me a NON-damaged ammo. biggrin.png THANKS

Edited by SCHULTZE
  • Like 2

Hey now, he's doing better then most! I love when I see a full gun case and only two 50rd boxes of ammo, that shit cracks me up!

haha.gif thats almost me. 2-22lrs, 3-.223's, 3-x39s, 3-12g. 6 ammo cans of .223 and x39 and two 250 round boxes of 12 gauge slugs. and probably 200 of the 22lr. Ill have alot of clubs to beat off the zombies/starving hoards when I run out of ammo.

I'm not taking any chances in today's social / economic climate. Now that CDC admits there is a zombie problem that two. Nest thing you know they'll admit they know about aliens and potential invasion from above. Every spare dime goes to being prepared. Ammo is part of the concern. Food and water the other.

Storage caches are key too. Don't keep all you're eggs in one basket. If you live in the country it helps, but it can be done in the cities using storage lockers too. Just my two cents.000.gif

HeHeHe.....that's a nice pic.

I would show my set up...but

the voices say Nooooooo.

Listen to the voices of gun owners burned by the ATF in Christmas Past!

Not posting any pics or even claiming I even own a BB gun, not anymore.

No need to make it easy.

Talking in the abstract seems ok though.

If the 54R is for a boltie the man is fine. In particular if its steel core.

Lot of very knowledgeable people are saying 500 rds for bolties and shoty is fine.

2000 rds minimum for center fire semis rifle.

1000 rds minimum for pistols.

5000 rds for 22LR. What dont own a 22? Tisk tisk.

More is always better ( x2) though these are just low end numbers outside your practice/training stocks.

If I owned such contraceptions as firearms... :) ... I would consider the single round standard suggested by Royce.

You know .308 for all rifles, 40SW or 45ACP for all pistols, 12g for shoty...etc etc

Not an ideal situation but reduces the amount of ammo needed greatly since there is no duplication.

Edited by Rhodes1968