Thats a pretty standard reaction to anyone who wants to whine about peoples feelings I would think.

Not really surprising.

Also, if that kind of trolling is considered bad, wait till the BBC gets a load of the Westboro Baptist Church. Now those people are FUCKED up.

BBC should release his address to all the families of the people he harassed via their funeral pages and let nature take care of it.

bullying is just plain pathetic and wrong, bullies should fear their victims.

that guy seems like a real winner, he doesn't even have a car. probably acts out like that because he knows hes a worthless piece of shit.

Edited by Salt
  • Like 1

Thats a pretty standard reaction to anyone who wants to whine about peoples feelings I would think.

Not really surprising.

Also, if that kind of trolling is considered bad, wait till the BBC gets a load of the Westboro Baptist Church. Now those people are FUCKED up.

No shit! Those fuckers announced intent to picket a memorial service here for a family of seven killed in a plane crash. The mother, father, and daughters ages 2 &6, and sons ages 4, 9, & 10 perished and were survived by a 16 year old daughter who was not on the aircraft. Something to do with the number seven and "God's punishment".

A bunch of locals here in the "Gunshine State" (myself included), got together with the Patriot Riders to organize a "blockade" to shield friends and family from the picket line and local radio stations were broadcasting warnings to the WBC not to show up. Needless to say, they didn't show which is good for them as some of these "Good Ole Boys" here probably wouldn't let them leave the church grounds in one piece.

• Like 1

I dunno. sometimes I look at him in the mirror and shave him.

It all depends on the type of trolling. Somethings need mockery, and so I had no problem with trolling the freshman philosophy 101 class site. Trolling in a productive environment is a little different matter.

But then, to me there is clever trolling and lame trolling. Subtly helping someone to show how absurd they are is brilliant and hilarious. Just saying offensive things for a reaction is lame. The fact that it is online versus in person doesn't really change the value. It's a bit like black satire compared to drawings in the bathroom of a gas station. It's all subject to taste and the behavior of both sides. The comic on stage may be vulgar and using unsophisticated humor, but if you go to a comedy bar, there is a little less justification to be offended at him. If he goes to your wedding and says the same stuff, it is a different matter.

It all depends on the type of trolling. Somethings need mockery,

Thats what most trolls think they are doing, just having a little fun. The limits as to how far they'll go is the only real difference between them, where most trolls are content to just Rick roll you, the guy in the article was clearly willing to go a lot further than that.

Not really surprising.

What amazes me is that none of the vets they have pissed off (which would be all of them) has given WBC a terminal case of curbstomp... They just rev the bikes a little louder. If they showed up in Idaho, I'm not sure they would leave any way but feet first.

Trolls cannot tell the difference between a rapier wit, and a knife in the back.

Some cannot tell the difference between wit and shit!

WBC is just an unholy cancerous consequence of the genetic damage that marrying relatives can cause. Like any other malignancy it should be excised.