that remains to be seen. only time will tell on the outcome. i wasnt able to catch the entire show today, but there is supposedly a bill that calls for his impeachment being processed. whether or not it actually happens.....hard to say at this point

I cant fathom those who suport this prez.

I work with people who think he's the greatest thing ever. What gets me, is that these are people that work, pay taxes, own firearms, basically everything Maobama is against.

• Like 1

We should have kicked the UN out of America a LONG time ago! That organization is just... so many things wrong with it I don't even know where to start!

I would be ecstatic if Panetta and Obama were Impeached!! Of course, Clinton was impeached too, and it didn't really change anything... oh well.

• Like 1

Well, despite the heavy hand-wringing and obvious rhetoric going on at InfoWars and here, it seems pretty obvious that Panetta was talking about securing a preemptive, international non-condemnation before sending the military into some hellhole in violation of the War Powers Act rather than taking marching orders from the UN.

Well, despite the heavy hand-wringing and obvious rhetoric going on at InfoWars and here, it seems pretty obvious that Panetta was talking about securing a preemptive, international non-condemnation before sending the military into some hellhole in violation of the War Powers Act rather than taking marching orders from the UN.

Tell that to gadaffi, not that i like that bastard but still i belive they never got congressional approval for that one

• Like 4

It wasn't handled un-Constitutionally. It was handled counter to the War Powers Act. It would seem that the violation would constitute a "high crime" in the Constitutional sense--that is to say an abuse or neglect of office. However, a conviction subsequent to an impeachment would require the approval of 2/3 of the Senate. Democrats would likely vote the measure down, and, going into an election, the GOP would probably take it on its chin.

"What about violating the War Powers Act?" some might ask. "Surely voters would demand that their senators see Obama get punished for this criminal act." Well, first of all, it's of the realm of abstruse procedural laws, not the criminal laws we know and love. Add this to the uneasy footing it has in the Constitution and my money is on a chorus of voices saying, "I don't know." Second, I think that Obama's popularity is underestimated by people who only talk with and listen to people who also don't like Obama. People might be more forgiving of helping to bring down a regime that has been thumbing its nose (occasionally through fatal violence) at the US for decades without a single loss of an American serviceman. Once again, smart money is on people saying, "I don't care."

• Like 2

Since a large majority in the U.S. don't fully understand the details of the Constitution and how it delegates authority and power of our government (thanks to our awesome education system only emphasizing that the Founding Fathers were all slave owners, rather than what they accomplished), this won't be a major issue for Obama unless a majority in Congress press him on it for stepping on their toes.

But this is an area that Congress has sidestepped its direct responsibility since WWII, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Edited by BuffetDestroyer
  • Like 3

my biggest "what the fuck" thought when i first seen the footage was what did congress expect? they helped push the NDAA.

and Dr. Thunder, i agree with you, and i meet many assholes every day at work who think he is the greatest president ever. sadly. i usually laugh when they try to tell me how great he is.

• Like 1

We have to get rid of Obama, all czars, Congress and senate and replace them every term until truly honorable, constitutional, freedom loving people are rotated through with 2 term limits! Also the Supreme court justices must be replaced to meet the above criteria without life terms! till then your a slave! Also Supremes can be removed and we have 3-5 that must be impeached!

Edited by Guns Are Great

Since a large majority in the U.S. don't fully understand the details of the Constitution and how it delegates authority and power of our government (thanks to our awesome education system only emphasizing that the Founding Fathers were all slave owners, rather than what they accomplished), this won't be a major issue for Obama unless a majority in Congress press him on it for stepping on their toes.

But this is an area that Congress has sidestepped its direct responsibility since WWII, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

We have to get rid of Obama, all czars, Congress and senate and replace them every term until truly honorable, constitutional, freedom loving people are rotated through with 2 term limits! Also the Supreme court justices must be replaced to meet the above criteria without life terms! till then your a slave! Also Supremes can be removed and we have 3-5 that must be impeached!

The progressives have infiltrated all levels of government and both political parties and it will be hard to cleanse the government of them. This is why the education system does their dirty work dumbing down the subjects.

• Like 1