I remember in the early 90's being upset with my Grandfather because he quit subscribing to the National Geographic. He had every issue ever made. The first issues were very large and had excellent photos and illustrations. Even the issues in the 80's were great. The photography was second to none and the articles were engaging and interesting.

Always wondered why he quit subscribing.

Well, today I wanted to show my daughter bears so she would know what they are while hiking this summer. She likes stuffed bear animals the best and can say bear and bears at almost 2 years old. We did a search of bear on Netfilx and a show about bears from the National Geographic showed up.

The ammount of anti-industry propaganda was amazing. As I type this, it's playing in the background. All I'm hearing is clear cutting, last strong hold, endangered, etc.

What a shitty production. A bunch of hippies running around with guns, going into bear country to spread their parasites, germs and illness on the bears they capture and harrass in the name of science. Not sure which is worse, shooting a bear or knocking them out and putting a collar on them after taking multiple samples.

All the shit they are against, the researchers do. They are baiting bears, trapping them, shooting with drugs, carrying guns and harrassing them.

Now I know why National Geographic was taken out of my Grandpa's subscription list. It's a liberal rag with a political agenda.

Too bad.

• Like 1

All the Propaganda Fuckers complaining on our encroachment STILL keep pumping out more babies to overpopulate the world with, STILL wear shoes made by Children in China, and Still drive oil sucking cars and trucks.

We have a nice answer to all the B.S. here, a bumper sticker I saw said "Restore the valley, Kill all the people!"

NatGeo wants you to feel guilty for existing.....well Fuck'em, let them jump off a bridge, best thing they can do for "The Planet".

• Like 2

i fucking hate hippies.

while i used to like the NG mags a long time ago, it reminds me of the old history channel from the late 90's. used to be some bad ass shit on there like tales of the gun and dangerous missions, now its all lame and full of bullshit, much like the NG shit. its what happens when hippie bullshit gets involved in things. brainwashing the younger crowd to make them weak. its in our schools now too. sadly. its everywhere.

• Like 2

i fucking hate hippies.

while i used to like the NG mags a long time ago, it reminds me of the old history channel from the late 90's. used to be some bad ass shit on there like tales of the gun and dangerous missions, now its all lame and full of bullshit, much like the NG shit. its what happens when hippie bullshit gets involved in things. brainwashing the younger crowd to make them weak. its in our schools now too. sadly. its everywhere.

I hear ya! Private school is going to cost me two Tromix shotguns a year! Only hope we have of a proper education besides home schooling and we both work so.....

• Like 1

The rainforests were going to disappear and the world would not have any oxygen by 1994 according to National Geographic.

Acid Rain was going to kill everyone in the 1980's according to National Geographic.

The hole in the ozone layer was going to fry everyone alive in the 90's according to National Geographic.

Now we have global warming killing polar bears and raising the sea levels to where New York, California and Florida don't exist.

NatGeo has always been far left of center. Going to the doctor's office and reading that shit just pisses me off.

I do love the Dog Whisperer though!

Edited by BuffetDestroyer
  • Like 2

I've noticed the change in the words they choose to use in "Documentaries" that most folks aren't even Aware of, nevermind recognising as Propaganda!

For example, an act of persons, from "Anycountry" to gather resources from the animal kingdom, is Now called a "Slaughter" when it used to be a "Harvest" or "Hunt". Hmmmm.....

Pay attention to the words they use, and how this may effect how your very children by giving them a gentle Push in their direction.

Important thing is to always know who owns a particular channel/outlet. They, NG, are currently a propaganda outlet as well as the History Channel. Just watch all media and you can see the agenda, commericials, sitcoms, news, and movies. They're nudging the Progressive agenda! I believe in waste not want not, but we are headed for self destruction!

Edited by Guns Are Great

My favorite is how both Natgeo and History Channle always link everything back to the Masonic Lodge and the Knights Templar. I've been a Master Mason for over 15 years now, and I've never heard any of the take over the world crap they link us to.

Maybe because they have already taken over the World!!! Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn!.. haha.gif

Well any lib media will always make Christian history sound crazy or more false than fact. Such as the history channels story of the devils bible and how it is true and passed down, but the Holy bible is full of errors etc... Another example, anything theory from Universities is fact. For example, the missing links which turned out to be a primates, not even remotely human,(Natgeo, discovery ch) and the false reporting of Thomas Jefferson fathering a slave girls child. Jefferson, for example, had no male child that lived long enough to reproduce (less than 1 year old i think when his only son died), therefore, you cannot trace his line/genes (Y) specifically. Also, out of the 500 lib outlets to cover the false report by a known lib university professor, liar, only 11 outlets would print the truth and the retraction 6 weeks later by the scientist who actually performed the dNA testing stating, there was no way to link the childs family to Thomas Jefferson! Never trust the govt. media complex. They only want to make you think man created God when truly God created man, and that the Govt makes you free and who you are and not that god makes you free and gives you free choice to be who you want to be! Our world history and especially the US history is so libbed up that the true history of this continent is mostly lost or just plain hidden, esp in public schools!!!

Edited by Guns Are Great

My favorite is how both Natgeo and History Channle always link everything back to the Masonic Lodge and the Knights Templar. I've been a Master Mason for over 15 years now, and I've never heard any of the take over the world crap they link us to.

Maybe because they have already taken over the World!!! Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn!.. haha.gif

Or that they are all ghost-aliens because we can't not unprove that they aren't!

• Like 1

I never bought it to read, just for photos. My first career in the military was as a combat photographer.

Smart! My Grandpa was Laredo army/air sgt in photography during WW2. He's the one that showed me how to copy from masters! From the old books, you could get a really good idea what and how they were shooting the subject. Had games like guess the F stop growing up.

Are you still shooting? I burned out in video commercially. Went back to 35mm film and chemicals to make it fun again. I watched digital kill the art of photography. No matter how hard I try to like digital still photography, I can't. Even the 50K rigs still look flat and artificial.

i fucking hate hippies.

I hear ya! Private school is going to cost me two Tromix shotguns a year! Only hope we have of a proper education besides home schooling and we both work so.....

well hell. if you can swing the price tag on that kind of schooling and feel comfortable doing so then go for it. it cant be any worse than the shit they teach kids in a public school.

and when i did like the national geographic mags, i used to always look for the titties in it. you guys know, those big native droopy tits. i used to love them when i was a kid, but that was before i read the words printed in the pages. after that i used a lot of them for fire starters.

somehow ended up sending a report. sorry for the misfire.

not a good place to put that button! :)

Am I the only one that remembers very conservative issues of National Geographic?

They were as anti-communist and I am.

The sad part is that it used to be a scientific report for members of a society who wanted to learn and explore.

Now's the entire operation has been infiltrated by the commies the organization warned us about.

Talk about fucking full sperctrum.

• Like 1

I never bought it to read, just for photos. My first career in the military was as a combat photographer.

Smart! My Grandpa was Laredo army/air sgt in photography during WW2. He's the one that showed me how to copy from masters! From the old books, you could get a really good idea what and how they were shooting the subject. Had games like guess the F stop growing up.

Are you still shooting? I burned out in video commercially. Went back to 35mm film and chemicals to make it fun again. I watched digital kill the art of photography. No matter how hard I try to like digital still photography, I can't. Even the 50K rigs still look flat and artificial.

Still shoot photos for fun. Really enjoy scenics.

I came up old school in the dark room and apprenticed under a really good Master Seargent. He was very big on the zone system. First camera we used in the DOD photographers school was a 4x5 field camera. We were only issued 8 sheets of film and four neg carriers for our first practical application test. Stayed in photo long enough to see digital and get damn good at computer editing. Got to see the first still video captuer SONY, and try it out when the military was starting to test it. It was neat back then, but no on took it serious. Look how times have changed.

First rule being a combat photographer was that we always went out in pairs for combat. One would shoot photos and the other would shoot a weapon if needed. They learned the hard way in Vietnam that no one was looking out for the photograpers assigend to a unit, and were considered a liability by many units. Mortality rate was high for guys in my career field at the time.

Through the lens of a camera I have witnessed and documented both the worst and best man has to offer. That's the reason I got out of combat photo and became a firefighter. I felt I needed to give back something after seeing and doing some of the things the military required.

• Like 1

National Geographic is a leftist propaganda machine. They have gotten worse and in July 1992 they published a 'history of the Palestinian people which was a total fabrication. There are NO Phallustininians, they are just Arabs infesting the land of Israel but National Geographic invented a history for them. The Arabs can't even use an original name and have to usurp one from the Romans who named the Land of Israel Palestina. Their global warming agenda is no better where they support this government power grabbing hoax.

They are on the same low level as the Sierra Club whoin January 1994 said a golf course irrigated with recycled sewage water as "nitrate laced sewage water". That is the reason they water the golf course with the recycled water because it has nitriates and can't be used for drinking water but the nitrates are good for the plants. Los Angeles County also uses recycled water and their public parks and golf courses save thousands of dollars in fertilizer treatments by using recycled water that contains nitrates. The Sierra Club's comments are not environmentally responsible. Before the fall of communism they praised government policies in Easter Europe but were proved wrong afterwards when they found really bad air, water and ground pollution problems there.

• Like 1

National Geographic is a leftist propaganda machine. They have gotten worse and in July 1992 they published a 'history of the Palestinian people which was a total fabrication. There are NO Phallustininians, they are just Arabs infesting the land of Israel but National Geographic invented a history for them. The Arabs can't even use an original name and have to usurp one from the Romans who named the Land of Israel Palestina. Their global warming agenda is no better where they support this government power grabbing hoax.

They are on the same low level as the Sierra Club whoin January 1994 said a golf course irrigated with recycled sewage water as "nitrate laced sewage water". That is the reason they water the golf course with the recycled water because it has nitriates and can't be used for drinking water but the nitrates are good for the plants. Los Angeles County also uses recycled water and their public parks and golf courses save thousands of dollars in fertilizer treatments by using recycled water that contains nitrates. The Sierra Club's comments are not environmentally responsible. Before the fall of communism they praised government policies in Easter Europe but were proved wrong afterwards when they found really bad air, water and ground pollution problems there.

Just to clarify, it is actually the June 1992 issue, for anyone wanting to read the article.