Aim surplus went up on 30 round surplus euro mags.

about 10 days ago I ordered 5 more surplus 30 round euro mags for $9.95 and they were in like new condition as usual. Was looking to at Aim again today and they have went up to $11.95. Still a decent price, but they just rasied them 20% in less than 2 weeks, stock up while they are only $11.95 if you think you might need some.

I put it to a vote on another forum, and everyone agreed that I should buy more ammo rather than more mags right now, so that's what I'm doing. I hav to admit that I feel a but "magazine deficient" at only three 30 round of these surplus mags and the original ten round Saiga mag, but I try to keep at least 1k rounds of each caliber on hand and I'm not quite up to that number in both the 7.62x39 as well as 9mm and .40. Hopefully the price will stay around where it is for a while longer, I'd really like to get a few more, and they are still about the lowest prices considering that the ones I did get from them were basically in new condition.

I've been putting off buying mags to buy up ammo. I have the mindset of "get as much as you can" instead of a set number. I would like to get a couple more romy drums for my RPK.

Aim is also selling MD20's for $99 with free shipping to the lower 48.

I've been putting off buying mags to buy up ammo. I have the mindset of "get as much as you can" instead of a set number. I would like to get a couple more romy drums for my RPK.

Aim is also selling MD20's for $ 89.95* with free shipping to the lower 48.

*Corrected, If I may.

If I had the cash, I'd buy one or two, and I don't (yet) have an S12!

Edited by geofri

Aim is also selling MD20's for $ 89.95* with free shipping to the lower 48.

Damn! That's a nice price drop over just a couple of days!!! So... 2 of those or a case of 7.62x54??? Too much to get and too little cash!

*Corrected, If I may.

If I had the cash, I'd buy one or two, and I don't (yet) have an S12!

Last Friday I called Wall Mart at about 8:30 to price some Winchester 45ACP 100 packs. It was $31.97 a box. By the time I ate a little pizza and drove up there...about 2 hours...they had raised the price to $36.97 a box. The girl said they just raised the price on all ammo. Like that was some kind of consolation. I bought the four boxes they had left on the shelf then pitched a bitch at the front of the store and got my $20 back.

Edited by TO THE FLOOR

Many here still remember 1994. Have you noticed something? They are ramping up for something in the coming months. For example:

-More shootings being reported in the news.

-More gun control advocates being vocal.

-More politicians calling for more useless laws.

-Prices on the uptick.

-Certain calibers becoming hard or impossible to find.

History is repeating itself, and we all know what 1994 gave us. That's right....a useless AWB that did nothing to curb crime. I still remember during the ban, anything over 10 rounds was high dollar. That $11.95 mag would have set you back $40-$60 back then.

Last Friday I called Wall Mart at about 8:30 to price some Winchester 45ACP 100 packs. It was $31.97 a box. By the time I ate a little pizza and drove up there...about 2 hours...they had raised the price to $36.97 a box. The girl said they just raised the price on all ammo. Like that was some kind of consolation. I bought the four boxes they had left on the shelf then pitched a bitch at the front of the store and got my $20 back.

The wal- marx by me will only let you buy two boxes of ammo at a time...so i dont shop there.

I love my walmart, the limit on my purchase of ammo is whatever they have. The daughter works there and gets a 10% discount, so I have her pick it up for me. So far no price increases there, but I've read across several forums that in certain states there has been.

Many here still remember 1994. Have you noticed something? They are ramping up for something in the coming months. For example:

-More shootings being reported in the news.

-More gun control advocates being vocal.

-More politicians calling for more useless laws.

-Prices on the uptick.

-Certain calibers becoming hard or impossible to find.

History is repeating itself, and we all know what 1994 gave us. That's right....a useless AWB that did nothing to curb crime. I still remember during the ban, anything over 10 rounds was high dollar. That $11.95 mag would have set you back $40-$60 back then.

I agree with most of what you said, but not the last part. AK mags were as cheap or cheaper during the ban then they are now. You could get brand new bulgy or romy steels in sets of 4 in a pouch for $29. EG 5.45 mags new in the wrap for $5 ($40 now). $9.99 Polish 7.62 polys. $10 Bulgy waffles.

Now if you are talking AR mags, I agree.