Resent my NFA paper work the other day (had to add a beneficiary)

In about 2 weeks i will finally be able to take home my surbu super shorty. :) I so excited i just had to share, its been a long 6 months of waiting.

The only toys i'm still waiting on are my silencer for my 5.7, the welding to be finished on my saiga, and my chainsaw bayonet cobra is making :)

• Like 2

YUP serbu does have a rep. for shitty welds and launching the barrel down range,

I haven't heard that, thanks for the warning. I will make sure to keep a close eye on it the first few times out.

Ya under the NFA section of silencertalk there is a big HUGE thread of people that are pissed.

Even with photos of a 20 something chick that does the welds.

http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=85039

I don't own a Serbu anything so I'm just going by what the other people are bitch'n about.

The above thread is about the 3rd I've read in a year.

Seem all the people say there are only two tack welds between the barrel and receiver when it should go 360 degrees around.

AGAIN, I have nothing against SERBU and my next .50 BMG will be one.

Just a heads up.

They can't be that bad as alot of people have bought these and like I said only three have broke to my knowledge. (maybe more I don't know)

They also have a excellent warranty so don't worry.

gallery_37526_742_916516.jpg

this is a crappy cellphone pic. i have both the birds head and the holster already :P the hostler is by a local guy, who runs a company called SKT Industries (scott's kitchen table... i shit you not, thats what it stands for)

Bad ass holster there I don't care what the business is called....

So far haven't heard a single bad thing about the 50's yet.

My AR50 is so heavy though it's not funny. the serbu is alot more portably.

Also No one has reported being hurt by the SS just pissed but serbu does stand behind their work and make it right.

Besides three fails out of how many builds? that's a better record then our car makers.

Yer gonna enjoy that thing. My dealer has one but I have more irons than fire right now so it's gotta wait.