So, which one of you Soup-Kitchen-Swamp-People...

So, which one of you Soup-Kitchen dependent "Swamp-People" pissed in Gabe Suarez's cheerios & when? tongue.png

Gabe Suarezuser-online.png

THE TAIPAN 04-14-2012 01:11 PM

The S-12 has been coopted by the swamp people and I honestly have no interest in it. The VEPR12 will be very expensive and should keep the soup kitchen crowd away from it.

http://www.warriorta...884#post1351884

Fuckin' hillary-ass. 021.gif

Edited by DonaldDuck

My prediction:

The Vepr 12 will soon be coopted by Swamp People as well. Just as soon as we can get our work worn, corn shuckin', bacon eating, freedom loving, American born and raised hands on it!

• Like 7

Pifft, its just that everyone that sells good parts, or does good work, is sick of dealing with him. How many rifle builders have at one time had a sub forum and are now trashed on a regular basis?

And my take is that everyone is trying to make parts for the best price they can. And the state of the economy plus with who is currently in office, its a gamble doing any big tool ups or investing a ton in R&D.. So the market to make drums and larger mags is probably not there like in 05' to 09'

Hmmm, seems there were at least a few rational thinkers posting in that thread;

"Frankly, I don't care what other people are adding to their weapons, I only put on what I need or what will improve it's usage for me. I'm not going to hate a weapons system just because other people are doing stupid things with it. Otherwise I would not be using pretty much any weapon made. As for running a shotgun like a shotgun...I've read the articles as well."

"Somebody Tapcoing up their S-12 has no bearing on me, and mine."

"Using this logic, you should never buy any gun then. Any gun, once readily available, will be personalized with any number of accessories that become available. And price will not stop this; how many expensive 1911s do you see out there with every doo-dad in the Midway catalog attached to it. Do you really believe that because someone buys a $2000 AR that they will not "bubba" it? In fact, most of them are."

And it seems Mr. Suarez isn't the kind, charitable type you'd expect with this in his signature;

"Blessed be The Lord My Rock - Jesus Christ

To Whom I Owe All That I Am,

All That I Have Been,

Or Will Ever Be."

I thought about buying one of this books recently....I guess I need to think about it some more.

Who the heck is Gabe Suarez?

A classy little Mexican guy with a big case of short man's syndrome, who feloniously disgraced his uniform by defrauding the police department that he at one time worked for with what a jury found was a phony workman's comp claim, then became an "oops I got caught," crying christian to be able to get back to making a profit telling people how much of a warrior he is & they can be too.... If they just pay him.

Dude's as fake as a 3 dollar bill from my dealings with him.

He used to be all about the S-12.

Even had a section in his warrior world specifically dedicated to it...

Wonder what happened?

Where's da' love bro?

• Like 1

Just to be clear. I'm not dishin' on Gabe. No way. The man works hard and pays his dues. God bless him.

I just happen to be descended from Appalachian stock, have plenty of mountain men and swamp people in my family tree - and when I get my hands on a Vepr 12 - I AM going to build on it.

• Like 5

Who the heck is Gabe Suarez?

A classy little Mexican guy with a bigcase of short man's syndrome, who feloniously disgraced his uniform by defrauding the police department that he at one time worked for with what a jury found was a phony workman's comp claim, then became an "oops I got caught," crying christian to be able to get back to making a profit telling people how much of a warrior he is & they can be too.... If they just pay him.

Dude's as fake as a 3 dollar bill from my dealings with him.

He used to be all about the S-12.

Even had a section in his warrior world specifically dedicated to it...

Wonder what happened?

Where's da' love bro?

=Hypocritical Douchebag...

always consider the source. broke dick cop from commiefornia with a criminal background. pretends to be a private contractor or merc. yeah, id take someone like that seriously. anybody who talks trash about 11b infantry tactics really needs their head checked. maybe aced.

I don't know Gabe personally or the history so I will reserve judgement. It seems like he used to offer members here training classes. I do know there are some members who respect Gabe's abilities. Is anyone here actually offended by being branded a swamp person? laugh.png

Is anyone here actually offended by being branded a swamp person? laugh.png

I for one have know problem with the swamp person branding.

Hell, I even have a suit for special swamp people occasions.

Hey, nobody told me there was a party coming up this weekend, dang, I need to get my party duds out and have'm pressed! Did you git yours from Clem's Formal Wear and Bait Shop, or from Miss Cleos Tarrot Cards and Tailored Goods? Edited by unclejake

Just FYI, he's Cuban, not Mexican Hence the Z at the end of his name...

He did adopt and scrap the MKA-1919 pretty fast, though...

Last I checked, their are no fundamental differences between the Vepr & saiga.

They only difference that I could think of is that the Vepr does not seem to be marketed toward LE, so the chances of a full run of 2 or 3 port guns is less likely. Plus the build quality is normally better.

The scraping of the MKA-1919 is one example of a problem. He was in the market and back out of it before prototypes could even be built. How could you be a business partner with someone who changes their opinion that fast? You would never get a product to market before it was tossed for something new.

• Like 1

Is anyone here actually offended by being branded a swamp person? laugh.png

I for one have know problem with the swamp person branding.

Hell, I even have a suit for special swamp people occasions.

post-18546-0-59286600-1339007200_thumb.png

Outstanding look Dave! Last time I drove up to my dad's place, my nephew had one just like that hanging out on the back porch.

• Like 1

They only difference that I could think of is that the Vepr does not seem to be marketed toward LE, so the chances of a full run of 2 or 3 port guns is less likely. Plus the build quality is normally better.

Yeah, but to say one is awesome and the other sucks would be like driving a '92 Crystler lebaron and saying '92 Dodge Spirit sucks...because the lebarron has power windows. 2c.gif

Yeah, but to say one is awesome and the other sucks would be like driving a '92 Crystler lebaron and saying '92 Dodge Spirit sucks...because the lebarron has power windows. 2c.gif

Hey now my '90 spirit had power windows. Also had an '89 acclaim front end, '88 reliant motor, and a '90 shadow transmission.....ahh my first car. Now a convertable top off a lebaron is something I should have thought of.