A big bitch named Rita is gonna drown Houston. I packed up all my stuff and and enough ammo and beer to choke a donkey. Any looting when I come back is going to delt with acordingly. Iam heading west and I'll hopefully will have a computer when I get back. ps I hope I dont get pulled over with my whole arsenal in the trunk .

Man, what a mess. Good luck to everyone in the path of this hurricane. It would be wise to leave before the storm hits, and the looting, and the marshal law.

I know that there are many of us fellow shooters who will help in any way we can. Hey jon, are you in the way of this thing?

i'm far enough inland that i dont have to worry about too much sabout 6 inches of rain and 60 mph winds is all they are calling for here.....also they thought its be a cat 4 when it hit...but that bitch is big

also for those who might want to know i heard houston is out of gas...i hope my fellow texans are alright and wish em the best of luck

Guest lead monkey

iam on my cell. it took me 18 hours to get to austin from houston .my family stoped to get gas half way there the wait was 2 hours .a middle eastern fucker was letting 6 cars cut in line before we noticed. my mom got out and told him to move while i was inside paying he thought she was alone and started cussing her out i walked to the car when more of those fuckers walked up to her i grabed my 9 and told them to shut the fuck up and to get the fuck back in their cars at gun point . my dad coverd my back with his 2o gauge they shit their curry in their pants .they said ''yes sir!'' and ''were sorry'' and got in their cars i told everyone watching that i love my family and will protect them from any bullshit. we filled up i payed and left. there is no law on the highway. everyone is trying to survive. i will update.

iam on my cell. it took me 18 hours to get to austin from houston .my family stoped to get gas half way there the wait was 2 hours .a middle eastern fucker was letting 6 cars cut in line before we noticed. my mom got out and told him to move while i was inside paying he thought she was alone and started cussing her out i walked to the car when more of those fuckers walked up to her i grabed my 9 and told them to shut the fuck up and to get the fuck back in their cars at gun point . my dad coverd my back with his 2o gauge they shit their curry in their pants .they said ''yes sir!'' and ''were sorry'' and got in their cars i told everyone watching that i love my family and will protect them from any bullshit. we filled up i payed and left. there is no law on the highway. everyone is trying to survive. i will update.

Good on ya.

Don't take that kind of shit from anyone, but take even less from those assholes.

well my familly and I made it back to Houston. I must say I hate Austin got into some shit with some locals. Most of the business workers are used to talking to the college kids like crap Iam not going to take that bs. Had to leave before the cops came on one occasion.LOL The high light of the whole ordeal was the trip to Cabelas in Buda TX the place was huge, I saw the wolf 762 for 44.99 I was tempted but I dont care too much for the stuff. They have taxidermy display with game from all over the world, pretty cool. On the way back I wore tac gear with my saiga strapped needless to say no one fucked with us. My home is fine just a few broken trees and debris.Times like these I am greatful to be armed. Thanks guys for all the support.

Glad to hear that you and your family are ok. Yea, the only cool thing about natural disasters is the open carrying of firearms. When it comes to guns, people, cops and tragedy. There are only two types of humans. Thoes who are armed and thoes who are not. Well, then theres the military. I guess thats three.

Sorry to hear that you ran into problems. Great that your alive and well, even greater that you still have a place to live!

Now you know why I love Cabela's so much. I have one about an hour from me. Cant beat $45 and a free ammo crate!

1000 rounds would get ya 2 ammo crates! lol, you would need them, I tried to carry 1k rounds to the range once.... ugh!

Cheap ammo though....I gotta warn ya. It shoots ok and all. I dont use anything else. But one spent shell case could eject 25 yards, the next could drop at your feet. You could be picking quarters off the back stop at the target range, then barely be able to keep them in the 4" bull. A little unpredictable, but it will hit the target (or that general area) every single time without fail. It will hit thoes pesky 6 foot targets all friggin day long brotha!

:super:

I carry all my ammo in a small tool box when I go out shooting. Ill probably start bringing it to the shop when I reup my ammo from now on, plastic bags just dont cut it walking out to the car.

glad to hear you made it leadmonkey