So this weekend I took my two rifles out and had a hard time with all the bags I had to carry. I'm looking for a good bag to carry two rifles my Saiga and an AR15 + the magazines. Any one have experience good or bad on which ones and at what prices.

Voodoo Tactical makes an awesome double-rifle soft case. (There's also at least 1 more company that has the exact same bag, with a different company logo on it. But I can't remember the name. Condor, maybe?) It's got pouches for mags, and room for like 2 pistols and more. I got mine from Sportsman's Guide, but I just looked and can't find it on their site. If you Google it, I'm sure you can find a reputable dealer to buy one from.

I know there's quite a few other members here who have the same case, and they all love it too.

VooDoo Tactical makes a good 2 rifle bag. Well made imo, with lots of side pockets. Kind of pricey though.

The one I got was like $60, IIRC. But I just checked VooDoo's website, and they're listing them at $95?? I guess the price has gone up since I bought mine years ago. I'll have to do some digging around to see if I can find it on Sportsman's Guide's site. I remember that it was listed as "VooDoo Tactical" when I bought it, so maybe that's why I can't find it.

EDIT: OK, I found them on Sportsman's Guide. They range from $80 to $100, depending on length. OP, gonna send you a link via PM, since we can't link to non-Business Member websites.

Edited by -Shooter-

Here's a link to a thread on the case I was talking about: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/49964-we-all-could-use-a-good-gun-case/

Got some pics and a review. I'd also suggest PM'ing Chile and seeing if he still has the link to where he got his. Because if it's still the same price, it's quite a bit cheaper than the link I sent you.

Edited by -Shooter-

Post pix of your bags with the rifles in them if you can. I want to see which ones fit best. I want two rifles and a few mags, I have 4 mags per rifle. It might be to much for most bags but I'd like to see what my option ok nd are. Thanks a lot everybody for your replies.

I bought one of the Molle-brand cases from the "dirt-cheap" website. So far I'm very happy with it. :) I've only had it for a couple months, though, so I can't yet say what it's long-term durability will be. It seems to be very well made.

I got a 36" single rifle molle bag(Voodoo?) off CTD and added a foam divider. I now carry my bp'd S12 AND folding stocked RPK in it with 3 handguns and their spare mags in the bag with long gun mags in the outer molle pouches. The big center pouch will hold 6 30rnd AK mags and the 2 smaller pouches will hold 2-3 of the S12 5-8rndrs.

voodoo 2 gun bag all the way. i have had mine for several years and it is rock solid. has good carry options since it has the shoulder straps. i can fit 2 rifles, 2handguns, and all the mags and ammo i need for a day of war, ahem, i mean a day at the range. it usually weighs about 50 lbs. loaded up with everything. i got the 52"? case because my wife got it for me. i wanted the 42" but the 52 worked out better for me anyway. if you don't already have a long rifle like a bolt action or a psl give it time you'll have one and then you will be glad you got the big case. i know i am now.