I love when Mr. Brown comes calling, this arrived Thursday from ***************, along with some other goodies.

Built like a tank, lots of room, very nice bag.

Pockets fit up to 18 AR/AK 30rnd mags & fits S12 5-8rnd Surefire mags, center pocket fits a MD20.

MOLLE on either end, more ammo/mags or misc gear.

As you can see my AR & S12 fit nicely, and fits any two sidearms just as well.

I challenge anybody to find a better bag than this for only $54.95,

PM me for distributors name.

42-inch MOLLE Soft padded Padded Weapons Case with Backpack Straps

New Enhanced Model Holds Two Carbines and Two Pistols

Whether you are carrying your rifle to the range or need to pack it in the field, this ****** ******** brand padded weapons case is a terrific way to carry two long guns, two pistols and a great deal of related gear.

The 42-inch (40.5-inches inside) padded case from ****** ******** safely holds just about any compact rifle or carbine. eBay rules prevent us from listing the names of certain rifles, but if you have any questions, please e-mail us at the address below.

Inside are adjustable tie downs so that you can be sure your optics are not going to get knocked about. The attention to detail and heavy thick foam on all six sides is a welcome change from the standard nylon case. It even features additional padding to protect your muzzle and the zippers are tough enough to meet the demanding conditions required by the military and law enforcement.

Behind the pouches, there's a second compartment with two padded pouches built in. Each is designed to hold a pistol, but you could also use these for optics or other accessories.

This case comes with the three external pouches you see here, giving you plenty of storage space for magazines, boxes of ammo, cleaning kits, your log book and other accessories. The three exterior pouches have gussets, making them hold far more than you would think. The two outside pouches can hold five or six magazines and the center pouch is even larger.

This gun case features three carrying methods: A standard handle in center of the bag, a shoulder strap, and back-pack style shoulder harness. This backpack style carry is great for long distances. And if you use the PAL webbing to attach MOLLE or ALICE pouches, you can haul even more gear.

100_7511.jpg

100_7488.jpg

100_7496.jpg

100_7491.jpg

100_7492.jpg

100_7493.jpg

100_7514.jpg

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 5

I have one of those. Really like it. But yours should have come with a clip on shoulder strap...contact the company you bought it from.

edit: I got this off the voodoo tacatical website: This gun case features three carrying methods: A standard handle in center of the bag, a shoulder strap, and back-pack style shoulder harness. This backpack style carry is great for long distances. And if you use the PAL webbing to attach MOLLE or ALICE pouches, you can haul even more gear.

also those front pockets that you have mags in...they will each hold 2 x 25 round boxes of shotgun shells.

Edited by TO THE FLOOR

I have one of those. Really like it. But yours should have come with a clip on shoulder strap...contact the company you bought it from.

edit: I got this off the voodoo tacatical website: This gun case features three carrying methods: A standard handle in center of the bag, a shoulder strap, and back-pack style shoulder harness. This backpack style carry is great for long distances. And if you use the PAL webbing to attach MOLLE or ALICE pouches, you can haul even more gear.

also those front pockets that you have mags in...they will each hold 2 x 25 round boxes of shotgun shells.

Good Customer Service from *******************.

Fired off a email Sunday.

Greetings CSR,

I'm writing in regards to a missing shoulder strap on my new gun case.

Package arrived on the 28th.

Thrilled with it overall, it's just missing the shoulder strap.

May I please get one sent to me?

Sincerely,

John

Monday afternoon a reply.

Dear John,

Thank you for your email.

I have issued a parts request for the shoulder strap to be sent out free of charge. The order reference number is . You should receive that within 7 business days.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Thanks for shopping *******************!

Sondra Brown

Customer Service

Edited by ChileRelleno

Neat bag! I'm thinking about contacting a guy I know in the Thompson community who makes repros of the old '30s FBI hardcases and asking him to build an S12-optimized version as Abomination's "travel/display case".

I have that exact bag, only in "Coyote Tan" (same size as yours too). I got mine from Sportsman's Guide.

I love that bag. I searched forever for a soft, double-rifle case, that was affordable. This fit the bill perfectly. It has held up great and feels very sturdy, even holding 2 longguns, a loaded mags, and other range gear.

My name is Dan, and I approve of this thread (and bag).

BTW, you can post the manufacturer and the name of the vendor... no need for *******'s. The prohibition is on posting a link to non-contributing vendors, and then ONLY WHEN one of our generous vendors here carries the item in question.

The manufacturer is obvious, it's right in the picture (VooDoo Tactical). As for the vendor, I'm not sure where Chile got his from, but Sportsman's Guide carries these. They don't have them labeled as "VooDoo Tactical", though. I just looked on Sportsman's Guide, and couldn't find the bag. But I remember it being a bitch to find for some reason. So I'd just PM Chile and ask him where he got his.

Also, a word of advice......I can't remember which vendor it was.....I think it was CTD.....but they have a similar bag listed on their site. But apparently, they just ship whatever brand they happen to have in stock, whether it's the VooDoo Tactical above, or some off-brand. So it was a lottery. You didn't know which brand bag you were getting. But people who had both, said the VooDoo was much better and recommended staying away from the other brand (I can't think of what it was). So, in other words, don't buy it from CTD. They're money grubbing scumbags anyway.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

As many others do, I too have a case similar to that. I think it's made by Condor or ModGear, but other than the logo it's the same thing. My WASR 10/63GP fits in the 36" one perfectly; it's a double rifle case so the second rifle side has mag pouches held in by straps for more magazine carrying capacity, and the Saiga-12 is in a 42" case. I can get 10 five round magazines in the front pockets, and twelve rounders go in the velcro pocket area behind it. Straps hold the Saiga-12 snugly in place. I definitely recommend these type of cases! I snagged both of mine from Cheaper Than Dirt Gun! in McKinney, Texas.

Edited by DevilsDesperado