86, my OL is just as pissed as you are, She is wanting the 22 to get um. LOL

stuff so dry here aint no food or water for them, did I tell ya She is pissed.

We did the fence today, hope that will stop them, did tell ya She is pissed.

I know, I know, but She is pissed and I HAVE to hear about it and now yall do.bad_smile.gif

Let her use the 308, nothing more satisfying than pink mist...................

• Like 1

At the close range we would shot at it just goes right through, dont ever flip um.

We shot one when I first got my S308, dogs all got a piece.

That and to big a chance for a skip and fly, houses in that direction.

Shotty is out, mess up the plants to much.

The funny part, I have dogs, and they still get to the plants.

We did put up a fence, I will see how it goes.

That's cool Red we all gotta vent. I don't see the fuzzy fiend tonight so I'm a bit disappointed. Hopefully I can whack him tomorrow

Not venting, just pokeing fun.LOL Edited by RED333

I once made an awesome freehand head shot on a rabbit at 75 yards with irons on a 10-22.

Problem is, I was aiming at the rabbit next to it for a chest shot.

"Take what you can get." is my motto.

I once made an awesome freehand head shot on a rabbit at 75 yards with irons on a 10-22.

Problem is, I was aiming at the rabbit next to it for a chest shot.

Damn wind is what caused it.LOL

We had a pack of dogs start killing pigs on the farm many years ago at my Dads.

Got 2 with 1 shot, bout 30 yrds, I was not trying, 1 was sitting the other walked behind

the first at the wrong time. Wincheaster 30-30, iron

Edited by RED333

...and I just saw another damned groundhog out back.

Furry piece of shit.

i went after them with a vengence about a month ago. got 9 in 8 days. mostly with 223 a couple with the 17HMR. ranges from 75 to 250 yds.

used to wonder why GOD ever created such a creature then i realized, he made them so i would have something smile about every time i shot one.

...and I just saw another damned groundhog out back.

Furry piece of shit.

I just got one the other day! I was in the garage, blaring death metal, about 15 minutes into cleaning my 5.45 when I saw the little bastard out back.

"Oh-ho-ho.. This does not end well for you, my friend."

Grabbed the 'Mako':

post-32852-0-20150500-1341705967.jpg

Ghillied-up, crawled out the back door, and 15 minutes later:

post-32852-0-49991500-1341706205.jpg

Voilá! Vengeance is mine, saith the redneck.

• Like 4

Kill all the varmints! Haha I think its hilarious my girlfriend is trying to befriend the bunnies at her house and I'm currently trying to kill all of them at mine.

I always knew there was a reason to buy a ghillie suit and now I have it. Bunny killing.

• Like 1

I just pop 'em out the window, unless I'm using something bigger than a 22, then I step out on the deck.

Tip:

When shooting a groundhog from the deck with the Tromix Saiga 12............

WEAR EARPLUGS!!!!!

I couldn't hear shit for almost an hour!

DAMN that was LOUD!

I am opening up a side busines of "bunny Killin Ghillie Suits" get'em while they're hot!! And you can't pass up the buy one, get one , for those of you infested with ground hogs! LOL Seriously, them danged ground hogs cleaned out four raised beds of green beans one morning just after I had admired them and said to myself, "yep, I'll pick them when I get home from work"...got home from work, nothing but one inch tall stems. Followed the dog as it went to diggin at my neighbors front porch...dang thang had a hole up under her porch where he lived.

I finally caught his fat waddeling ass coming out and popped him with a CCI mini-mag.

On rabbits, as with squirrels, ya got to watch out for "wolves", a wirmlike parasite that lives just under the skin. Man, they are gross, but after the first frost, they B gone.

Ghillied-up, crawled out the back door, and 15 minutes later:

OMG that is to funny, wish see that, Ghillied-up, BAAWAAHWWHAWAAA

Nah, the best part was after the shot. I jumped up, ran a good 50 yards to where I dropped him, pulled my 6" Kershaw, and slit his throat- just to be sure. O:-)

Then I heard a noise over in the neighbor's yard, so I turned to see my neighbor and some of his friends standing in his backyard. I wasn't sure how to NOT look like a lunatic just then, so I just pulled my headgear off, tilted my head in a " 'Sup, dude" manner, and strutted back into my garage.

.. Then promptly fell to the floor, laughing hysterically.

Kill all the varmints! Haha I think its hilarious my girlfriend is trying to befriend the bunnies at her house and I'm currently trying to kill all of them at mine.

I always knew there was a reason to buy a ghillie suit and now I have it. Bunny killing.

Good hunting tonight, man! Tear 'em up!

Edited by JonnyDingDongs

Entered behind the ear...

P2180071.JPG

Exited through the face.

P2180070.JPG

~50 yards with my AR, Iron sights. there is another woodchuck that has been spoted chancing his life in my backyard latley...

Gotta get the .223 saiga done...

• 2 weeks later...

I have an update, fence 1, rabbit 1, truck 1.

Fence worked but somehow a rabbit got in, OL pissed.

She got out the 22 and shot a rabbit, dog food.

In the middle of all this She shot my old truck in the door,

I have yet to figure how, not a big deal, old truck, many dents and dings,

and now has "street cred".

So it is back to the range for more trigger time for Her.

Plus side I get to take Her and shoot myself.

• Like 1

Damn nope never got him. There was a furry pileof mush in the road a few yards down so I think he got it on the road. I haven't seen him recently either. Sucks because I really wanted to kill that fucker.

This is some good, funny shit! I can see you fukkers running around like Bill Murray on the Golf Course. I have to do something myself; got bunnies, and a few veggies growing, but kids jumped my ass when I said I was gonna shoot them, lol. I'll have to do it quietly in this neighborhood though! Should have never traded the Bow for a guitar and amp! I know, I know, don't tell me about it.

• Like 1