Its late and your feeling peckish and fancy, but you don't know what kind of soda to pair with your cool ranch doritos. (We've all been there)

Fear not for now theres a guide to help

you. http://www.seriouseats.com/2012/07/how-to-pair-soda-with-cool-ranch-doritos.html

Edited by Salt
  • Like 1

A professional sommelier explains to normal people what pot heads already know!

I'll have to try that Goya stuff sometime. I drink one or two sodas a month and usually get a Juarito or mexican coke or pepsi. I can't stand the HFS sodas here. Too much shit in them. They're terrible for you, but at least you are eating real sugar when you do it.

• Like 3

I'll have to try that Goya stuff sometime. I drink one or two sodas a month and usually get a Juarito or mexican coke or pepsi. I can't stand the HFS sodas here. Too much shit in them. They're terrible for you, but at least you are eating real sugar when you do it.

I agree with ya on that. I hardly drink soda myself but the Jarritos is good stuff. My favorite is the Limon, very tastey.

Jones Pure Cane Cola if I do, CHEAPER THEN STUPID COKE wtf is that?

sugar is to expensive my ass, your marketing is to expensive...

I like the oddball mexican stuff also

rarely drink soda anymore

oh and call me weird, but I toally love red bull cola

I really like the 'Throwbacks', Pepsi & Mountain Dew, they are so freaking good.

No HFCS, real sugar, original ingredients and retro labeling from the good'ol days.

Some love'em and some hate'em, I love the Mountain Dew Throwback.

My name is Chile and I am a Energy Drink addict, one or two a day.

'No Fear' used to be the poison of choice, now its NOS and Venom.

I really like the 'Throwbacks', Pepsi & Mountain Dew, they are so freaking good.

No HFCS, real sugar, original ingredients and retro labeling from the good'ol days.

Some love'em and some hate'em, I love the Mountain Dew Throwback.

My name is Chile and I am a Energy Drink addict, one or two a day.

'No Fear' used to be the poison of choice, now its NOS and Venom.

Watch your choppers bro, those energy drinks are murder on your teeth.

Not a problem, I'm persnickety about my teeth and that combined with good genetics means 20yrs of perfect checkups.

Now, my gut is another story horror.gif

Edited by ChileRelleno

Soda? Cant remember the last time I drank that. I'll have an adult beverage thank you very much.

You know what goes good with any kind of food? Beer, Vodka, Beer, Tequila, Beer, Bourbon, Beer, Single malt Scotch, Beer, Cognac, Beer, Beer!

I always see this couple at the 711 near my work. Every Time I walk in one of them is in there (they take turns) waddling over to the soda machine filling up 2 of those monster gulp things. At least 3 times a day. It takes one of them 3 minutes to wedge out of the poor Honda Accord they drive. At least its more food for zombies!

Edited by Arik
  • Like 1

I pretty much don't drink anything BUT Dr. Pepper... fish shit in water, I'm lactose intolerant, every so often I might break down and drink some fresh brewed sweet tea. Don't have to worry much about my teeth, only have two as it is but I brush them three times a day. I'm so stressed that my metabolism burns the fat off as fast as I put it on...

I ate my quota of Doritos back in the late 70's, early 80's...

• Like 1