New Stock at DPH Arms

Here is the first of our new products:

Manufactured from solid billet on the butt end and the mounting end, the tubes are also aluminum and bent on a CNC tube bender. Currently it is being offered at 8 1/2 inches long and weighs in at .75 lbs. These stocks will be available very soon. We have the run made but they have to be anodized. I will post a link here as soon as they are on the site. The stock will be sold without the buttpad but it will be available on the site as well.

Thanks

Terry

200-134-Galil%20stock%20rifle%20black%2033%20percent.JPG

212-142-Galil%20stock%20folded%20rifle%20black%2033%20percent.JPG

212-142-galil%20stock%20black.JPG

• Like 1

No offense taken. We have had several "builders" ask us for a version of the Galil stock that has aluminum tubes for the top and bottom. We are also working on another project (cant go into details) for an importer that will use this style stock for some custom builds that they hope to offer soon.

Scott

• Like 1

Looks nice-does the top tube have a delron sleeve like the Galil? You really should go all out and use a knuckle locking system like the IMI stock ( I know the ACE is the industry standard). To me, the Galil folding mechanism is what makes it better than most others. Opens easy, locks solid.

Our intention is to reproduce this stock as close to original as we can. This is our first run at it. We are want to keep the look but also keep a reasonable price point on it. The hinge is the issue. We are working on a few ideas.

As for the RJF stock.....we make what they want. That stock is one that they approved.

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

The first batch is out for anodizing right now. We hope to have them in stock and ready to ship around sept 26th. They are on the website for anyone that wants to preorder them. retail price on the stock will be $49.99.

Order the stock here

http://dpharms.com/p...l_butstock.html

Order the stock and hinge combo here

http://dpharms.com/p...ombination.html

Order the stock and hinge combo here

Scott

• 1 month later...

UPDATE:

We finally got these in today. We have actually had them for a couple weeks but we were not happy with the anodiziing. When they were anodized as a complete unit, the rinse chemicals would drain out onto the new finish and streak it. We ended up having to disassemble them all, redo the anodizing and then reassemble them. Sorry for the delay as many of you have had these on back order for a few weeks. I have to so.....they came out looking great and I believe you will agree it was worth the additional wait. They will begin to ship out tomororrw.

Again sorry for the delay.

Scott

Thank goodness,ordered mine a couple weeks ago and was wondering when it was going to ship.

UPDATE:

We finally got these in today. We have actually had them for a couple weeks but we were not happy with the anodiziing. When they were anodized as a complete unit, the rinse chemicals would drain out onto the new finish and streak it. We ended up having to disassemble them all, redo the anodizing and then reassemble them. Sorry for the delay as many of you have had these on back order for a few weeks. I have to so.....they came out looking great and I believe you will agree it was worth the additional wait. They will begin to ship out tomororrw.

Again sorry for the delay.

Scott

That combo is a great deal I like your billet stock more, but this price and build quality is hard to top.

If this had an optional cheek rest it would be hard to justify any other choice.

We spent a lot of money to manufacture and import that Taiwan triangular stock only to have them NOT manufacturer them to print. We were into this project around $40,000 only to get burned. I will promise this much....It WILL be done again but only in the USA. We have been in talks with a few sheet metal houses......trying our best to get it done at a resonable cost but as of yet, all the quotes are a little too high. We have 2 shops writing up quotes for us right now but we will see how they come out.

scott

• Like 1

Ok guys, we finally got all the back ordered stocks shipped out today. Thats the good news......The bad news is we are now out of stock.I knew this stock would be a hit but I didnt forsee this response. We have 300 more that just came in. We have to disassemble them and get the out to anodizing and then reassemble them. It is going to be 2-3 weeks before we get them back. I will keep them on the site for back orders but please remember 2-3 weeks is my best guess. I will keep everyone updated on them.

Scott

• Like 1

We spent a lot of money to manufacture and import that Taiwan triangular stock only to have them NOT manufacturer them to print. We were into this project around $40,000 only to get burned. I will promise this much....It WILL be done again but only in the USA. We have been in talks with a few sheet metal houses......trying our best to get it done at a resonable cost but as of yet, all the quotes are a little too high. We have 2 shops writing up quotes for us right now but we will see how they come out.

scott

Are they going to be 4.5mm or 5.5mm? I like the 5.5mm angle much better than the 4.5. I bought 10 or so of those Taiwan stocks. Other than the heat treating issue and the brownish color, I thought they were fine. I look forward to your offering of US folders if they are 5.5mm.