while in vt my nephew and i shot some targets with his brother inlaw,well darn it the brother inlaw outshot me with my own gun ,[sad face hear],that ever happened to you?fyi not mad ,great fellla and twenty years yunger ,but wondered at youalls thoughts.

Not a biggie but you need to work on your excuses a bit. Twenty years is a huge advantage for him but don't stop there.

Such as... I just slept three hours last night so had to shotgun two energy drinks just to drag my dead ass out here. Tired and wired, a bad combo for accuracy.

Or.....I only trained on this gun shooting left handed and adding 1000 yard compensation for the Coriolis effect but forgot that critical fact until after we were done.

Maybe even....I've been having severe chest pains our entire time here but didn't say anything earlier because I'm not a wimp.

Excuses are generally more effective if they can be custom tailored to a specific individual or situation. If that isn't possible, then lay it on as thick as possible and you should be fine anyway.

No one can out shoot me!!! rolleyes.gif

Seriously cant say ive ever been out shot honestly but i dont shoot with many people and I am a decent shot. My dad taught me to shoot and ive been out shooting him ever since!

Edited by big-J

LOL! I need some rest....

At first, I read "well darn it the brother inlaw shot me with my own gun"

So, be happy that he outshot you with your own gun. I suppose it beats getting shot with your own gun.

Not a biggie but you need to work on your excuses a bit. Twenty years is a huge advantage for him but don't stop there.

Such as... I just slept three hours last night so had to shotgun two energy drinks just to drag my dead ass out here. Tired and wired, a bad combo for accuracy.

Or.....I only trained on this gun shooting left handed and adding 1000 yard compensation for the Coriolis effect but forgot that critical fact until after we were done.

Maybe even....I've been having severe chest pains our entire time here but didn't say anything earlier because I'm not a wimp.

Excuses are generally more effective if they can be custom tailored to a specific individual or situation. If that isn't possible, then lay it on as thick as possible and you should be fine anyway.

well vermont did have 6 pont beer,im used to 3,lol

LOL! I need some rest....

At first, I read "well darn it the brother inlaw shot me with my own gun"

So, be happy that he outshot you with your own gun. I suppose it beats getting shot with your own gun.

That was my first thought too, then my second thought...

c21.gif

Just messing with you Sparky, been looking for an excuse to use that:-)

My wife usually outshoots me, even if I am having a good day she will shoot just a little better and act like its no big deal.

Here's my story, http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/79817-thanks-evl-now-my-wife-is-showing-off/

She does this with guns that she has never shot or even knows that its different from the other guns that she shot before. She will barely know how to operate it either, she just has a knack for shooting.

You should see her throw a ball though, retarded monkey comes to mind:-)

Edited by romad7