WTS/WTT DRACO WITH TWO MAGS/ NC

well a bunch of M92s just came in and were selling new for 530-600 that could hold this off for a bit.

still a good buy

I was hoping it was going to stay up longer so I could get it, can't do it right now :(

Enjoy the gun though DarkHorse!!

well a bunch of M92s just came in and were selling new for 530-600 that could hold this off for a bit.

still a good buy

I was hoping it was going to stay up longer so I could get it, can't do it right now sad.png

Enjoy it DH. The Draco is the last gun I would sell if things got bad, it's too perfect of a weapon to part with.
  • Like 2

still a good buy

I was hoping it was going to stay up longer so I could get it, can't do it right now :(

I know a bunch of M92s have come into the country, but I still can't find a single one in stock anywhere

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Not to be a legal eagle here, bu it is technically considered a pistol so since you are not a reaident of the same state you do, by federal law, have to go ship to your local in state FFL and to the form 4473.

I wish i had found this posted a week ago. Great price and would be a perfect SBR project i am looking to start.

Add a left side folder and you have a great multi purpose short range boom stick.

I appreciate it, I was under the impression that the residency requirements for pistol sales was a SC law, wasn't aware it was actually a Fed statute. Thanks!

Either way, if it's still available (which I doubt since this was posted in September...), I'll take it shipped

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.