Post your over the top (movie inspired) Zombie Kit...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My kit consists of a spork! All the attitude of a fork, with the practicality of the humble spoon. Beware the man with only one spork, for it's likely he knows how to use it.

Posted Images

I've long thought the best zombie gun would be a suppressed 10/22 (got the 10/22 just not the suppressed part). Enough penetration for head shots, but you're not going to attract a lot of attention. Plus you can easily carry 1000 rounds.

Also, since the blood carries the z virus (or so I've heard) you don't want too much splatter or you could get infected if the head blows up like a watermelon.

Edited by mizombiekilla
  • Like 1

I've long thought the best zombie gun would be a suppressed 10/22 (got the 10/22 just not the suppressed part). Enough penetration for head shots, but you're not going to attract a lot of attention. Plus you can easily carry 1000 rounds.

Also, since the blood carries the z virus (or so I've heard) you don't want too much splatter or you could get infected if the head blows up like a watermelon.

that's why my long term is a 10/22 and a bow lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks, the shovel is one of those mini e-tools like from BudK(got mine from my local Army Surplus). Welded the ring on the end so now it can be used as a grappling hook as well. Works too, holds my 200# + 50#s of gear. And has similar "ballistics" to a spiked, double bitted axe, lol.

No new pix but some of the zombie repellent I own.

M/10 in 45 acp with original two stage old skewl

coveroff.jpg

M/10 with .22 FA kit and SWR Spectre. Click pic to play vid.

th_2012-08-04182929.jpg

the SWR Spectre on the DPMS .22

dpms1.jpg

One of many Ruger Mark II'swith the Spectre.

2010-09-29112502.jpg

Zombie are attracted to noise... Gotta have those cans.

West Hurley 1928 tommy gun

IMG_0085.jpg

West Hurley Drum dump.. Click pic to play vid.

th_tommydrum.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Not exactly a "kit", but something that might help us bug out, if needed. Especially if the roads are gridlocked, flooded or otherwise impassable...

Comanche.jpg

While I'm not a licenced pilot, my dad in law and brother in law are, and the wife took ground school (so far). Dad in law owns a Piper Comanche, a Cesna, a Fairchild and a couple experimental aircraft. He's working on an ultralight too, I think. I haven't convinced him to mount my belt fed on anything yet. LOL

Now we just need an isolated island to build our fortress. haha.gif Just kidding.

• Like 4