anyone know if there is a market for glock top ends?

have a gen 2 lower that i doubt people will want, so i wanna make a dedicated evil tacticoool .22 lr outta it...the gun is a g23, looks good, but i dont like 40. i could turn it into a 9, but i have enough of those....so i figured i could get a conversion unit and some 25 rd mags and have some fun...

thoughts? i will prob list it on barf.com, but i wanted to hear if anyone had similar thoughts...

IDK but if you change your mind let me know. I have had a 2nd Gen G-17 since they first came out and would like the option of having a lower rail sometimes.

If the 9mm upper can be fitted on there it would also be nice to have a more compact frame for carry.

I've been wanting to get the MechTech for a bit. I told the GF it would be her go to gun..... She doesn't seem as enthusiastic as me????

lolz, paint it pink, she will go ape shit..

I smell what your stepping in, but I cannot in good faith shoot a pink gun. Dammit I'm going to be shooting a pink gun. I want my balls back.

anybody try one of the mech ccu's? i was going to post a thread on it in a few months, i've been debating between a glock 17 or a sig 1911, and i've been torn but if i read the ads right, i can use the 1911 as a carbine 45, or swap magazines for a 10mm, and still have a 45 hangun with a quick change out. i understand the magazines, but i'm curious as to how you can shoot a 45 acp and a 10mm out of the same barrel.

sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread

Slightly OT

About pink ,go back to WW II and the British North Africa campaign ,they painted their vehicles a very particular Pink called Mont Batten pink (named after Admiralty Lord Mont Batten WW I ) . The shade of pink he developed helped make visual sighting very hard against the horizon and at night actually absorbs light even better than Black does . Those tough SAS and SID troops had no problems with driving "pink" vehicle`s in to battle . So say what you will about pink ,it does have it`s time and place as a weapons and vehicle color scheme .