Nice changes

didn't yall see the message from makc?

Yeah but only after two days of getting an error message any time I tried to post or click on some threads but not all. A little warning ahead of time would be nice.

whats the deal with those "IPB" buttons to the left of the frum titles?

Not to worry, I will re-do the artwork to show S-12 instead of IPB shortly! (IPB is the standard artwork that comes with the update).

Sorry, I was kinda tired and needed to go home yesterday....

I told my wife at 5:30PM the "I'll be home shortly, honey!" sentence after she said that she wants to go to the movie with me!

.......and at midnight, after being done with fixing the DB error (that you all saw) and finishing the upgrades of the forum and the photo gallery, I did not have the juice to to fix the "IPB" thing....

I hope you are not very upset with me :angel: as today I can certify that sleeping in the dog-house after standing-up your wife with the "movie date" is not fun! :cryss: (.....although my second baby-girl was just born on September 21st and the actual "sleeping" part was the one that really appreciated!!! :lolol:)

I hope ya'll are well and enjoying the forum's new look and features! :super:

Is there a way to search the topics that have been posted since my last visit? I realy like the ability to see what forum the topic was posted in.

I may just be asking to much but I am scared of change. oh the horror!!

If there is a way it would be a great time saver to view only the relative topics.

Is there a way to search the topics that have been posted since my last visit? I realy like the ability to see what forum the topic was posted in.

I may just be asking to much but I am scared of change. oh the horror!!

If there is a way it would be a great time saver to view only the relative topics.

At the top of the screen right next to my controls is a link that says View new posts click that and you will get the new posts since your last visit.