MFWIC, first off, FUCK the dumbasses that tell you false garbage. Sounds like biased bullshit. Ive pissed off plenty of 1911 guys at my local shop and I dont give a shit. I get sick of people spreading false info to people.

Secondly, many people are in hard times right now. Expect them to get harder. All you can do is take it one day at a time and deal with problems one at a time as they come. Dont worry about the things you cant change, and focus on the things you can. It'll be alright brother.

• Like 3

Going through some hard times here in Ga. to bro. You aren't the only one.

The odd thing is that at times it's my anger that keeps me going! It keeps me looking forward to a day when I can rub a few peoples noses in what I've been having to smell lately....

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 4

I didn't intend to grab everybody's attention by any means.

May not have been intentional, but it did. Probably a good thing too. Shows how many friends you have here on the forum. May not be able to go have a beer or shoot, but we can still shoot the shit. I've made friends here and have been surprised how the members look out for each other on more than one occasion.

Been through tough times and lost my wifes business. Nearly lost it all a few years back as result. Had to start over and pull up the boot straps. Things turned around and are much better these days. Because of those tough times I am better for it and don't takee things for granted like used to. Sometimes you just need to be reminded of what you have to regain perspective. Hang in there brother. The tides will change.

• Like 2

Im not even a glock guy, but they seem like good guns. I hate the way a 1911 feels too, but so what, lots of people like them. I dunno how many people shit on AKs because they arent .02 MOA like their $2000 AR's. Who cares? Shoot what you want.

I could use the money right now alot mpre than the guns too. But then I think, my dad probably could have used that $50 more than his SKS a few years back. Now its a really valuable heirloom, and he's forgotten whatever he needed that $50 for. Whats a russian built AK gonna go for when you can finally 'afford' it? You probably wont be able to afford it.

• Like 2

Bob Marley almost had a viruolist way of thinking" he believed that you can cure-acutually cure hate and racsim, but injecting it with love and music." "two days before bob marley was supposed to perform he was shot. "two days later he walked on stage and performed" and they asked him in a interview why didnt he rest, and he said"the people that are trying to make the world worse never take a day off , why should i. Light up the darkness"

You all control your own fate....never allow yourself to become a sheep due to what others think.

• Like 5

It kinda pisses me off too, I have a decent job,go grab a gallon of milk after work and the broodmare in front of me has two shopping carts of food and four kids raising hell, pays with her WIC card, no biggy. Then I get in my '95 Toyota Camry and start pulling out of the parking lot just to see her loading groceries into a brand new Cadillac suv .......now I'm pissed..

• Like 6

Life is too important to take it so seriously.

(I give a close buddy of mine credit for making me see that).

And no matter how bad things seem, they can always get worse.

I hope things get better for you dude. Don't let yourself slip into feeling defeated.

Yep, things may suck.... just take one thing at a time and fix the things you can.

Have faith that your Creator helps you in ways that you never even see.

I heard once that when God is really mad at somebody, he makes them win the lottery. :)

• Like 2

Like I said man, once this all passes you will be a stronger person and having lived through a tough time, you will be stronger, happier and now knowing that a forum full of strangers has your back. I have been in a bad time here as of late with health stuff. I personally have been having to contemplate selling off some of my stuff. When I think about it though, my wife (as of last week) will be able to shoot the AK when the zombies come, I can just do the reloading haha.gif

• Like 4

I hear you brother. life has been hard for me lately. I just got divorced after a crazy fucked up year dealing with my xs shit. Now I am a single dad raising my 2 daughters on my own. trying to make ends meet is the biggest struggle I have ever had. Day to day and week to week. It is geting better. fortunatly I havent had to sell any stuff although I went big in debt. And hopeing I can hold on to my house. trying to get a loan modification right now. Never give up. I have felt like it sometimes.

• Like 3