The only thing he's missing is this.

post-32793-0-04679700-1350713703_thumb.jpg

ETA: But on a serious note, its good to get proficient with your gear to see what works and wont dont work for you. But I still think its funny.

Edited by Captain Hero
  • Like 2

Is he a robot? Maybe a stop-motion puppet?

The guy obviously takes things a bit too seriously, but doing the same stuff in a more relaxed way would be fun.

I don't understand what his purpose in putting that horrible UTG tri-rail posp mount on his Bumpski'd AK was though, he was using a scout scope setup and had no sights or optics on it.

I also can't help but wonder if he was doing those drills behind his truck door because he thought it provides cover.

He is doing enough things in the correct ways to show that he has studied up, and spent time, so he has to know better.

As deliberate as he was, his mag changes were very slow. I am slow with pistol changes and that made me wonder what he was waiting for.

The guy obviously takes things a bit too seriously, but doing the same stuff in a more relaxed way would be fun.

He is doing enough things in the correct ways to show that he has studied up, and spent time, so he has to know better.

As deliberate as he was, his mag changes were very slow. I am slow with pistol changes and that made me wonder what he was waiting for.

I would disagree with you bud...

If you watch ol OperatorEEROR, he knows what he's doing. He's done a lot more then watch YouTube videos and the Magpul series of training DVDs. The Magpul videos are done very well and have a lot of great info/techniques but without a good understanding of whats going on it just looks awkward like this guy has proven with this video. He needs to save some of his money and take a real shooting course. He would also realize that ALL the shit on his chest rig is a bit too much lol.

• Like 1

I'd like to have a space like that where I could make a fool out of myself.

I wouldn't record it though, for goodness sake.

that's pretty much how I go through life.

Video got pulled from youtube though.

Why did it get pulled?....or was that a joke? lol

I'd like to have a space like that where I could make a fool out of myself.

I wouldn't record it though, for goodness sake.

that's pretty much how I go through life.

Video got pulled from youtube though.

Why did it get pulled?....or was that a joke? lol

to hardcore for youtube brah :P

Damn, I was trying to remember if this was me after a few beers. Ya, since I got my CCL, I'm a light weight. Guess I'll never know now, unhappy.gif

Oh, but keep in mind, "Slow is Smooth and Smooth is Fast". Worked for me at the ZSC.

Edited by BpS12
  • Like 1

I messaged him yesterday and told him how funny I thought his vid was and how much of a wannabe he looked like. He got butt hurt and pulled the vid.

His channel says that he was

"Former light Infantry Marine" and also "Former light Infantry Soldier and unit Armorer"

I messaged him yesterday and told him how funny I thought his vid was and how much of a wannabe he looked like. He got butt hurt and pulled the vid.

His channel says that he was

"Former light Infantry Marine" and also "Former light Infantry Soldier and unit Armorer"

You had to go and ruin it for the rest of us...

ever notice how there's a fine line between badass and douchbaggery?

But seriously, here's another group of dudes that could kick my ass, and I'm grateful they're doing their job so my lazy ass can watch football and eat pizza on a Saturday afternoon.

But seriously, here's another group of dudes that could kick my ass, and I'm grateful they're doing their job so my lazy ass can watch football and eat pizza on a Saturday afternoon.

Its all good. Its not a matter of questioning their service. Being tough with your fists isnt half as important as being tough with your brain. And during my time in the service, Ive seen plenty big boys get their asses handed to them by guys much smaller than them.

• Like 4

It might be that he wasn't butthurt and just didn't realize that he looked like a ponce until someone mentioned it. You probably did him a favor!

I worked in bars for close to 10yrs. There are the quiet bad asses and the loud mouths that make the uniforms look bad. In most cases those ones end up going out the door like girls. I thank and respect anyone with the balls to wear a uniform, but to the asshats, respect it and the others that wear it. You owe them that respect.
  • Like 1