Plastic top rail?

Vepr 12 is boer haelgeweer vermom met mall ninja plastiek bo-reling ontwerp deur nuwe kapitalistiese Molot (brommer, skroewedraaier, en tuinslang fabriek) vir die neem van geld uit geld druk, nuwe ryk US geweer liefdevolle dwase Rooinekke. Koop nie!

More for me.

Yes-yes, Mall Ninja!

Donde estas los banos?

• Like 1

Vepr 12 is boer haelgeweer vermom met mall ninja plastiek bo-reling ontwerp deur nuwe kapitalistiese Molot (brommer, skroewedraaier, en tuinslang fabriek) vir die neem van geld uit geld druk, nuwe ryk US geweer liefdevolle dwase Rooinekke. Koop nie!

More for me.

"Vepr 12 farmer shotgun disguised mall ninja plastic top rail design new capitalist Molot (moped, screwdriver, and hose factory) for taking money from printing new rich U.S. gun loving fools rednecks. Buy!"

Edited by ec4321

Haha!!! Taken in the spirit it was intended! Tongue in cheek.

Literal translation -

Vepr 12 farmer shotgun disguised mall ninja plastic top rail design new capitalist Molot (moped, screwdriver, and garden hose factory) for taking money from printing new rich U.S. gun loving fools rednecks. Buy not!

More for me!

• Like 1

I guess when I got a business membership, I gave up my right to a sense of humor? If you honestly believe that, you did miss something.

Take your heart off your sleeve, Chevyman. Just poking a little fun at the notion a composite rail on dust cover is less than desirable, or that the VEPR 12 is anything less than absolutely awesome.

I took the gun to the range today and put it through its paces. I like it!

Mike

• Like 1

I have plenty of a sense of humor, i think anyone that knows me would see that. I think you would know that too by now.

No one says you don't have a right to sense of humor, but whatever the joke it was poorly executed Mike, try English next time. It may work better for everyone. It left a lot to be desired.

I don't have my heart on my sleeve. Sorry if I hurt your feelings but it just wasn't really funny....or coherent.

Man it is hard to hurt my feelings, and you didn't. I guess I just need to broaden my horizons, and be more intelligent and sensitive. Thank you, brother!

Mike

Damn! I looked for a Meixant translation and couldn't find one. I sure hope there is no Meixants on the forum, cause I sure wouldn't want to leave them out of anything!haha.gif

• Like 1

lol. Nevermind, I dont even know why Im keeping it going. There is a reason why we keep it to English around here.

"mexicant" mike lol, im not even drinking either. Damn.021.gif

Night everyone.

PS. I still dont see the funny. But then again Spanish never really makes much sense anyways.

Edited by Chevyman097
  • Like 1

I guess when I got a business membership, I gave up my right to a sense of humor? If you honestly believe that, you did miss something.

Take your heart off your sleeve, Chevyman. Just poking a little fun at the notion a composite rail on dust cover is less than desirable, or that the VEPR 12 is anything less than absolutely awesome.

I took the gun to the range today and put it through its paces. I like it!

Mike

Give some thoughts on your range findings in this thread:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/81414-first-impressions-of-my-vepr-12/

Thanks

LOL at the racists that assume everything they dont understand or can't control is because of "the mexicans"

:lolol:

That it is just so classic and typical and I can't stop laughing at the above butthurt.

I got the joke just fine mike, and your detractors didnt seem to notice that the punchline was in english.

• Like 1

LOL at the racists that assume everything they dont understand or can't control is because of "the mexicans"

021.gif

That it is just so classic and typical and I can't stop laughing at the above butthurt.

I got the joke just fine mike, and your detractors didnt seem to notice that the punchline was in english.

I agree, and yes the comment was offensive, though not actually racist, Mexican is not a race.

Though predominately Mestizo (which translates mixed race) mostly a mix of Spanish and Amerindian such as Mayan, Aztec, Toltec or one of the other tribes or nations that exist or existed in what is now Mexico. Mexico has a great deal of ethnic diversity as does all of Central and South America.

Edited by defequisimo