Hello, I just wanted to say Hello! And to tell you about my rifle

I only have one Saiga...not stock, converted, very much more i would want to do to it.

It's a '09 223.

had probably 2000 rounds through it

Tapco pistol grip, G2 single hook...

RAM trigger guard

Tapco Warsaw stock.

Stock Saiga Forearm.

Windage adjustable RPK rear sight, (Because somehow the rear sight is canted?!)

PK-01 Collminator sight...

Dinzag bullet guide

Polish Beryl mags.....

.....but tonight comes replacement K-var stock and pistol grip...new russian style handguards...and gas tube. I am kind of sick of the Tapco stuff. I plan on sandblasting welding up all the holes riveing a correct trigger guard, and mag catch, New FSB and maybe do the gas block...we will have to see...the FSB Doesnt scare me...but the block does. I really would like to make this Like an AK101.

had this rifle for about a year and a half.post-45281-0-73201100-1352484556_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome now you need to get a Saiga 12 to go along with that one!

And a x39, and a .308, and..............It will never stop. Welcome! Lots of good, smart folks here.....I only wish I was one of them!

Edited by RobRez

Thanks for the welcomes,

Welcome now you need to get a Saiga 12 to go along with that one!

And a x39, and a .308, and..............It will never stop. Welcome! Lots of good, smart folks here.....I only wish I was one of them!

I would like a 12, 5.45, and a .308 unfortunatly the 7.62 is banned here, but i had the hardest time finding just a my .223

I would like a 12, 5.45, and a .308 unfortunatly the 7.62 is banned here, but i had the hardest time finding just a my .223

They banned a single caliber in Conn.? Seems odd they would ban one soviet caliber and not the other

yeah you can't get the 7.62 in CT in an AK varient. I have an SKS that shoots 7.62, just stupid laws. no bayo lug, no folding stock....atleast theres really no magazine restrictions besides the whole 922r crap.

• Like 1

They banned a single caliber in Conn.? Seems odd they would ban one soviet caliber and not the other

yeah you can't get the 7.62 in CT in an AK varient. I have an SKS that shoots 7.62, just stupid laws. no bayo lug, no folding stock....atleast theres really no magazine restrictions besides the whole 922r crap.

Yeah I was just reading up on this. Since they specified "AK-47" type, if its a 74 caliber its fine, as long as it isn't a copy of the 47. Kinda retarded, but being in MA I know how these laws make no sense. Welcome to the board and sweet lookin' rifle BTW beer.gif