Well, all I really wanted to do in celebration of my birthday was vote against obama. I did, but it didn't do much other than give the the right to complain about him for four more years.... and I most certainly will. I suppose at 39 years old I may still have time to pursue my goal of getting an 07FFL/02SOT, but it may have to wait yet another 4 years. For the moment, obama is a dreamcrusher. However, I'm not completely giving up just yet.... I may still press forward on some of the details just so I can make the rest of it happen with some degree of speed when the time is right. You guys will know it is on when I become a business member here.

Gentlemen,

I can't express how much it means to me to have your comradeship here. I have been through some tough times here, but I am resilient and my spirit was never broken. I hope to have truly helped and inspired at least one of you with my attempts at contributing. There aren't many people around here that share the same passion that I have for these crude Russian shotguns. If any of you are ever around NE FL, please do contact me. I would certainly show you a good time at a couple of the ranges that I have access to. I get sick of explaining the Saiga 12 to the people who think Benellis are the best thing ever.... Save Me!

Many Thanks,

evl....

• Like 4