IF the Obama ban passes, will this be the end of Saiga12.com?

Seeing as no one knows what's in the proposed ban because it hasn't been written yet, how should we know? If it's anything like the last AWB, it won't affect the S12.

ETA: Except for the drums and 12rd stick mags obviously.

Edited by JoshAston

Under the last ban.....were sidefolders allowed? pistol grips? Extended mags? All of the above?

Look at the weapons of those in what many refer to as "communist states" (NY, CA, NJ, etc.). That is pretty much where we would all be if the exact same ban was brought back. I have a feeling it would be worse though.

If they "reinstate" the last ban, every Saiga model is ok by it as it comes into the country. Just no 8 round shotgun mags they'd be limited to 5. We'd still be able to convert, just without threading barrels and adding the other stuff mentioned in the ban like bayo lugs or grenade launchers. I think we'd be fine here on the forum. If they extend it past the last ban, I think the 2A and 1A rights will be done away with at the same time. Emperor Obama will make a lot of changes ASAP