Mka eye candy

Very nice... Here's mine after a recent Duracoat project.

im curious what kind of shooting do you do with your shotgun that you need a bypod?

I only shoot slugs... Never put any shot thru it since it was new... I shoot precision distance (as precise as you can with a smooth bore) with the American Slug Shooters Assn. http://www.slugshooting.com/id15.html They have monthly matches.

I prefer using the bipod instead of a bag...

This is what I have so far.I am going to add more parts. So that it is 922r compliant

Nice color combo...

I am going to keep the color flowing with a 6 position stock and grip In the same green.I am waiting for FB to come out with the billet lower so that I can be legal.

Which slug rounds are working best for you? I've developed an interest in long range slug accuracy in my MKA. Also thinking of experimenting with casting slugs. Anyone willing to share their experience will be appreciated.

Most accurate and consistent off-the-shelf factory slugs for my gun have been Brenneke Black Magic Magnum 3" (100yd) 1.8" 5 round groups - and GECO Coated Competition Slug 2 3/4" (150yd) 2.9" 5 round groups.

But I've been building my own slugs lately that are giving me, 1.9", 5 round groups @ 100yd, with the occasional flyer. They're basically a 1 1/8 oz. Black Magic knock-off with a rounded shoulder, wad and slug are sprayed with MolyKote and loaded into Cheddite hulls that have a light dusting of mica wad slick inside and 31.5 grains of Alliant Unique.

Most accurate and consistent off-the-shelf factory slugs for my gun have been Brenneke Black Magic Magnum 3" (100yd) 1.8" 5 round groups - and GECO Coated Competition Slug 2 3/4" (150yd) 2.9" 5 round groups.

But I've been building my own slugs lately that are giving me, 1.9", 5 round groups @ 100yd, with the occasional flyer. They're basically a 1 1/8 oz. Black Magic knock-off with a rounded shoulder, wad and slug are sprayed with MolyKote and loaded into Cheddite hulls that have a light dusting of mica wad slick inside and 31.5 grains of Alliant Unique.

Are you using a rifled choke to get that kind of accuracy? I figured 4 or 5 inches at 50 yards would be great. But under 2 inches at 100 yards is more than I ever hoped for.

Bill

• Like 1
Which slug rounds are working best for you? I've developed an interest in long range slug accuracy in my MKA. Also thinking of experimenting with casting slugs. Anyone willing to share their experience will be appreciated.

That's IMPRESSIVE. 032.gif

• 5 weeks later...
This is what I have so far.I am going to add more parts. So that it is 922r compliant
I have had Firebird Percision add there FCG,ambi safety,feed ramp,butt stock adapter and grip adapter.I am going to go test it out this weekend.I will update the picture soon.

Here she is.I think she looks good.

Firebird Percision Mods

I look to this thread for ideas and different looks. So figured i would contribute.

Build so far to this point. Have on deck the t&n trigger, ergo grip, mako stock, sights

SU1BRzA4NjVfMS5qcGc_zps8f0a778d.jpg

update

Got brave last night and installed the T&N trigger, tactical bolt handle, grip adapter, and ergo grip

SU1BRzA4NjkuanBn_zpsb5415430.jpg

Edited by bulliedgoon