2nd Amendment repealed in San fransissy

San Francisco apparently has no use for the Constitution or those who protect it. First they piss away their right to arms with proposal H, then they piss on the military which protects EVERY SINGLE FREEDOM THEY POSSESS with proposal I. I am absolutely baffled that such a thing can happen in the same country I live in. If they have no use for freedoms of this country then I sincerely wish they would find a different one!

Falcon73

Guys, It only a matter of time before more cities like this one follow the example of SF. Write letters,

call, protest ,do what you have to do. Fight the "soft war" before the "hard war"

We all Know Kalifornia is fucked, no saving it now, it's a write off... I'm gonna focus on my state, and make sure i do everything i can to insure that it never happens here.

this is scary shit guys...and even scarier that it was the citizens who voted it IN...

:eek:

some light on-topic reading;

http://www.fredsm14stocks.com/columns.asp

let them ban guns where I live. where I live is the 3rd highest per capita gun ownership at the county level in the USA. there will be a war if it happens. I am not the only one that they will have to kill before I give them up. and with the way the guys are that would be coming to get them, in how severely ill equipped and undertrained and just plain YELLOW they all are, I bet it would be a 20 for 1 kill ratio.

facism is alive and well in america!

one other thing I have to say is this:

they are all looking to stem the rise of gun related homicides among youths. uhm, a youth isnt legally allowed to own a gun in the first place, let alone a handgun, let alone in commiefornia. how does that work? make it illegal, then if that dont work, make it more illegal? HAHAH does that sound fucking dumb or what?

heres a way to control the youths: hold thier parents responsible for the actions of the minors, and stop illegal immigration. that would do wonders more good for starters than any anti-guin law.

If I were a criminal that survived on robbing people or homes, I would move there TODAY and start scoping out people to hold up come april when it goes into effect.

Is there a committe to study the forcible eviction of commiefornia from the union? At least the part south of OZ. (The Hearst castle) I believe we can solve our illegal immigration problems by giving SoCal to Mexico.

(maybe when the big shake comes and 'frisco looks like Pakistan the looters will show the wussies why owning guns is a good idea)

G O B

P.S. My ex lives in L.A. -another reason to give SoCal to mexico!

SoCal was Mexico. The border moved north.

So some of the immigrants aren't immigrants. The border crossed them.

PS I'm not trying to pick a fight, just pointing something out.

Edited by oak

My $0.02:

SF was lost long ago to those who frequent the bath houses.

We should give California to Mexico in exchange for relocating all the illegals in the US to California.

We should enact legislation that any illegal caught in the country will be sentenced to 30 years on a chain gang in Louisiana.........and make it stick!!!

That the gun lobbies file lawsuits in every State in the union based upon violation of the equal protection clause and the Second Amendment. Every citiizen must be asured of the rights granted under the Constitution on an equal basis. Therefore all variations in gun laws enacted by local and state laws violate the consistency demanded under the Constitution.

That all gun owners and lobbies should stage a orchestrated demonstration petitioning (together with a petition for a writ of certiorari) the Supreme to hear and rule on the Second Amendment issue.

I simply do not understand how there is room under any interpretation of Constitutional rights to keep and bear arms that permits a variation by state or locality. I understand the soverignty of each state but any state law in conflict with federal law or with the constitution must be subserviant to the controlling (federal and constitutional mandate. So goes civil rights, so goes my "civil" right to keep and bear arms". No state is permited to violate my civil rights so why my constitutional right of equal protection and the right to bear arms?

Just my opine.....but may be something the legal beagles should explore. I suspect the reason this has never been tested is the sheer $ involved. And somehow I can't feature the ACLU being the group to fund and litigate the case. :rolleyes:

Wolverine

BVamp.. I have heard that in certain burroughs in NY, people are just wholesale IGNORING the Carry laws there, and just carrying anyway, and most cops just dont give a shit. is there any truth to this?

Anyone else with boots on the ground in NY care to comment?

We need to make civil disobediance of Illegal gun laws so common, it will be like enforcing the speed limit on the highway. Damn near impossible.

well, I do know that foreigners who own stores ignore the citizens only law here with firearms. I also understand that there are a lot of people that are carrying pistols and other weapons that are prohibited down there just because they are afraid for thier own safety. Its always been like that in NYC, though.

I do know that up where I am, the turnaround for a CCW is MUCH faster than it used to be, a month or two instead of 4-6 months, and there is a sharp rise here in CCW applicants. people it seems, are getting tired of nobody looking out for them, and are taking thier own security and safety more seriously than ever.

Jesus Christ, what is it going to take? They've got...

Too much Pollution

Gay Marriage

Excessive Gang violence

Natural Disasters

Corrupt Government

Corrupt Utilities (read no electricity)

"Medicinal Marijuana" bars

and the best they can do is ban guns?

I'd say I hope that crime goes way up now with this ban, but I don't think they'd even put the two together as cause and effect.

I honestly cant believe that this got as far as it got. Are there any pro gun residents there? What will happen to them? Are they supposed to sell or surrender all thier firearms? I am assuming that burgulars can now just go door to door, knock and say "Hi, Im so-and-so, I'll be your burgular today."

My ex wife was from Bensonhurst Brooklynn, she now lives in SI. When we visited her parents there, I always carried a handgun in my vehicle. I would simply load it up and put it in the car the night before we left, that way, the wife wouldent know and I felt better. Whenever we went anywhere in NY to see concerts or events, I would bring a compact ankle rig descretely along. You gotta be awefully obnoxious in NY to draw any police attention, it is so populated in NY city, that cops normally dont pay any attention to anyone unless they are really making a spectacle!

I saw Dee Schnieder once in the West Village, Megadeth twice at the Electric factory in Philadelphia, Tenacious D (Jack Black) once in Phila. and once in NY GSS. I carried on my ankle to all of these. I wear HH steel ring boots that set off a sweeper. I never carry in a courthouse or Fed building, thats just silly. But keeping yourself and family safe in a crowd seems like a smart idea, regardless of the laws.

Im not worried about this silly firearms ban in Pennsylvania. If it ever got this far, there would be trouble! Everyone here owns firearms.....Everyone. Even our liberal yuppie democrats keep an old shotgun under the bed, or a revolver on the top shelf of thier bedroom closet. Its been a way of life that has never changed since the Commonwealth was established. What Im worried about is the rest of my brothers in the country. We cant let Commiefornia's mentality spread to the rest of our homes.

If your going to ignore (or break) a firearm law, and get caught, you could be in a world of trouble. We all know that police are judge jury and executioner now, instead of protect and serve...bla bla. If you get caught, I would suggest turning over the firearm without protest or excuse. Staying very calm and providing no explanation unless asked. If you get caught by a rookie who is already exciteable and twitchy, your probably fucked and will have to count on the judge to be reasonable. If your caught by a normal person whos occupation is a police officer, and he questions your motives without calling in the calvary, simply (and calmly) explain that you always do this, and always have. And have never had any probs. More importantly, that you are simply protecting yourself and your family. That you are very stable and controlled at all times. Bring up past military exp. if applicable. You will be surprised, but most police (in PA) are pro-gun family men who will look the other way.

The down side is that you could very possibly get thrown in jail for 10 years on a Fed. firearms charge felony and the rest of your life will be shit. Your wife will leave you, your kids will hate you and you will never be allowed to legally own a firearm again. You will have to flee to California and make a living off stealing from the unarmed residents. :lolol:

From what I'm hearing, this feel good ordanance isn't going to last long. State law preempts local laws, and the PRK currently doesn't allow for a handgun ban. Expect this to last just as long as it takes for somebody to walk over to a court house and file a lawsuit.

As I've heard on the net, even the GFWs in the PRK have an interest in getting this thrown out. Think about it: if San Fran can ban handguns in defiance of state law, what's to stop some of the more conservative areas from "repealing" the state AWB?

And that doesn't even begin to address the Seizure of Property (without compensation mind you) issue that makes this whole thing stink like Lenin's casket.

Problem is here, that we are now a Democracy. The Concept of a Constitutional Republic has just been killed over and over again...textbooks, teachers, news, etc... all of them say Democracy...the President speaks of spreading "democracy" thru the world.

Democracy was the lynchings of blacks in the old days. the majority were white, they wanted to hang a black guy, they got the rope after taking the "voice vote"

Democracy is 5 wolves and one sheep voting on whats for dinner.

The concept has been driven into our kids minds so much, often, that is is now fact. Another sad fact is that if we want to keep our guns, we have to be willing to fight. maybe even fight the "hard fight" with bullets. Everyone says "theyre not gonna take MINE, I'll fight em"

there are thousands of people in Sanfran right now haveing to make the hard decision, fight and probably die, or give in, and submit to the will of the mob. Wonder what will happen next? What would you do?

"Everyone here owns firearms.....Everyone. Even our liberal yuppie democrats keep an old shotgun under the bed, or a revolver on the top shelf of thier bedroom closet."

amen piston...one of the guys i shoot with is a diehard union man, which lines him up on the other side of the spectrum from me....but he is just about as loving towards his guns as i. a true member of "pennslytucky"

Problem is here, that we are now a Democracy. The Concept of a Constitutional Republic has just been killed over and over again...textbooks, teachers, news, etc... all of them say Democracy...the President speaks of spreading "democracy" thru the world.

Democracy was the lynchings of blacks in the old days. the majority were white, they wanted to hang a black guy, they got the rope after taking the "voice vote"

Democracy is 5 wolves and one sheep voting on whats for dinner.

The concept has been driven into our kids minds so much, often, that is is now fact. Another sad fact is that if we want to keep our guns, we have to be willing to fight. maybe even fight the "hard fight" with bullets. Everyone says "theyre not gonna take MINE, I'll fight em"

there are thousands of people in Sanfran right now haveing to make the hard decision, fight and probably die, or give in, and submit to the will of the mob. Wonder what will happen next? What would you do?

+1 Bravo. You are right on. We are not a "democracy". Contrary to popular belief and the way things now function, the USA is a Constitutional Republic with constitutional rights. Man are things screwed up. If you tell a lie long enough and loud enough others will repeat it and eventually it will be accepted as truth contrary to objective fact. My how we have progressed since we first declared our liberty.

Wolvie.

Wash.D.C. has had an absolute gun ban for years. To possess a handgun is a felony. All long arms must be registered, stored dissasembled and locked-seperatly from the ammunition.

That said I carried a "throw away piece" whenever I had to go into D.C. to work on a elevator in the'hood' or publick housing. The idiotic bans on honest citizens just makes criminals of honest men.

We have a saying "it is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6".

I will bet that ban or no, most of the guys working in 'frisco wil pack heat in their purses!

G O B

I WOULD MOVE THE HELL OUT OF THERE AND NEVER LOOK BACK. I PREDICT IF THIS LAW ISN'T REPEALED WERE GOING TO SEE SOME BLOOD SHED ERUPT FROM THEIR REAL FAST WHEN THEY TRY TO TAKE THOSE PEOPLE'S GUN BY FORCE.

Do you really think that is going to happen?

Honestly?

Hey, G.O.B. I thought I was a bad guy for keeping a "throw away piece". I dont feel so bad now.

+1 on being judged by 12 instead of carried by 6!

:lolol: 5 wolves and 1 sheep voting on whats for dinner! That is soooo true!

Pennsyltucky...I havent heard that one in a while, thanks!

I was a little worried after I typed all of that out yesterday. Now I remember why I like this forum so damned much. You guys are great!

I WOULD MOVE THE HELL OUT OF THERE AND NEVER LOOK BACK. I PREDICT IF THIS LAW ISN'T REPEALED WERE GOING TO SEE SOME BLOOD SHED ERUPT FROM THEIR REAL FAST WHEN THEY TRY TO TAKE THOSE PEOPLE'S GUN BY FORCE.

Maybe some of us Saiga owners can convince Mayor Ray Ray to get the school busses up and running so we can all go down there and join them when the bloodshed starts. :rolleyes:

Seems like the perfect operation for Team Saiga. :super:

Of course shooting someone when they are busy enjoying the annual San Francisco "jerk off" day dosen't seem too sporting. :unsure:

Pennsyltucky...I havent heard that one in a while, thanks!

No problem, i was told by my g\f's parents that i'm from "pennslytucky". i didn't have any idea that i was "different" from the rest of the state.

i'm going to go back up to the hills for awhile and work on the still...i mean :lolol:

no idea, but it is 2.5 years mandatory where I am for having an illegal firearm, twice that for a prohibited weapon, because you break several more laws. defaced firearms fall into this category as well.

Is it really 10 years in prison for carrying a firearm where it's prohibited? Like DC or concerts etc.?

That depends on the laws in your area. DC's laws are DC's laws. Concerts depend on local and state laws. For example, in PA the law says you may carry with a permit unless it is clearly marked that no guns are allowed. At a concert I went to recently, it clearly stated no weapons of any kind, though that may have been the stadium sign, not the concert's. In any case, since it is posted, the state of PA would make it a violation of state law to violate that rule. Same would apply to stores.

On the flip side, my old college had no such public sign. They had policies in their books, but I do not believe it counted per the state's requirements. Of course the school may or may not try to push it that way in court, and the court may go one way or the other. But as it stood, a student simply having a firearm on campus wouldn't be in violation of state law. The school would be in its rights to take whatever action they wanted, including fining, expelling, or confiscating of that or other property, but it wouldn't have been a state law violation. Of course if the student did anything with it, even present it in public, that would be a different law involved.

Now carrying in a government building or on government land is a different matter entirely.