Tromix parts available from Tooth and Nail?

Ah, got it. Sorta like the similarity between their buttstock adapters. You know, a book comes to mind...

http://ecimages.kobobooks.com/Image.ashx?imageID=CPNiN9P1vEGzxTxLu-euTw&Type=Full

I'll be watchin for your comments on the FB lower . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nice TROLL acct. BTW

Troll account? It's no secret that I work for Firebird. I was more concerned with the fact that "your" pistol grip adapter is dimensionally identical to Tromix's. If you'll notice, I didn't claim you copied Firebird's adapter because you didn't, ours is entirely different. On another note, all of our products are proudly made in the USA, try again.

Wait, so you're saying a AR-15 grip adapter has the same dimensions?

Don't AR-15 Grips and AR-15 lowers also share this same set of dimensions?

Isn't that what the standard is all about?

Did firebird copy Akadal's lower design? Lots of matching dimensions and design aspects.

Didn't Armalite design that and then sell the patent to Colt which is now long since expired?

I find it in poor taste to be lodging these attacks like this in public on a board you are both paying advertisers on.

For one, it's not your fight - it's Tromix's. If they have an issue they should contact T&N directly to see if they can resolve it.

I would hope Jim wouldn't approve of this behavior.

Edited by ec4321
Troll account? It's no secret that I work for Firebird. I was more concerned with the fact that "your" pistol grip adapter is dimensionally identical to Tromix's. If you'll notice, I didn't claim you copied Firebird's adapter because you didn't, ours is entirely different. On another note, all of our products are proudly made in the USA, try again.

Wow, if all the people that work at Firebird are like you, it must be a real classy operation! Thanks for the insight into your operation, I will never do business with your company. I'll bet there is a Snap-On truck parked in your driveway, because you are definately a tool!

The question was actually posed legitimately at the start since they're identical. However, and I'm not blameless here, the convo did sorta blow up. Anyway, the interface between grip and adapter of course have to be the same in order for it to work, however, the interface between the adapter and gun certainly do not.

Wait, so you're saying a AR-15 grip adapter has the same dimensions?

Don't AR-15 Grips and AR-15 lowers also share this same set of dimensions?

Isn't that what the standard is all about?

Did firebird copy Akadal's lower design? Lots of matching dimensions and design aspects.

Didn't Armalite design that and then sell the patent to Colt which is now long since expired?

I find it in poor taste to be lodging these attacks like this in public on a board you are both paying advertisers on.

For one, it's not your fight - it's Tromix's. If they have an issue they should contact T&N directly to see if they can resolve it.

I would hope Jim wouldn't approve of this behavior.

Did firebird copy Akadal's lower design? Lots of matching dimensions and design aspects?

Actually, the Firebird TAC-12 lower has almost no similarities to the Akdal lower.

The question was actually posed legitimately at the start since they're identical. However, and I'm not blameless here, the convo did sorta blow up. Anyway, the interface between grip and adapter of course have to be the same in order for it to work, however, the interface between the adapter and gun certainly do not.

Don't back pedal, just admit you are a tool.

When you've all got more parts on your shelves than you know what to do with then you can complain that 'his is the same as mine'. Until then make all you can make. Backorders in the gun industry are getting tiresome.

Couldn't agreem more. T&N has been incredible to work with. Everything is typically in stock and ships fast, my emails were answered same day, phone is always answered, and they give clear dates on when new products will launch. I wish this was the industry standard. Stay classy T&N!!

I am a new owner of an akdal, and have spent some time lurking on this forum planning what accessories to buy. I was under the impression that Firebird was a more established and professional company. After reading this thread, I will use discretion on who I buy from.

Key things for me:

1. Quality/Value

2. Availibility

3. Customer Service/Reputation

I am a new owner of an akdal, and have spent some time lurking on this forum planning what accessories to buy. I was under the impression that Firebird was a more established and professional company. After reading this thread, I will use discretion on who I buy from. Key things for me: 1. Quality/Value 2. Availibility 3. Customer Service/Reputation

How about innovation, creativity or originality?

Hello everyone I do more reading then posting and everything I have Lerne about shotguns have been hear all I wana know is whats the need of going at it for no reason all if this companys are Good at what they do is them who do the reasersh and spend who knows how much money to come up with a product to see if the market likes their products is just my 2cents.....

Edited by G929

Against my better judgement, I have no choice but to respond to this mess.

Anubis got out of line with this post and has been corrected.

My apologies for that.

For the record, not one component made by Firebird is made in China.

All of our products are 100% USA made down to the screws and springs that are used.

As for our new lower receiver, its not in any way a copy, its a stand alone upgraded replacement.

The original manufacturer, Eksen arms holds the patent on the original polymer design.

And I met the owners of Eksen arms directly last week, they were impressed with my work and had no issue with my designs or directions.

I would like this back and forth stuff to stop.

No staff or employee of Firebird will have any more involvment in this.

I hope for the same in return.

Jim

lol have to ask tongue.png because I do want a new lower smile.png is T&N going to make one too? Because I will buy one in a sec from them, if not, I will go with Firebird.

We WILL NOT be making a lower, we are planning on going a different route altogether, but that is at LEAST a year out.

Competition drives superior products at great price points.

As a consumer I want to thank all the companies making innovative products for the MKA platform.

As we all know it came with short comings.

Without these products the MKA may very well have faded away. That would have been unfortunate.

I understand the competitive nature of companies competing for the same customer base.

I’m not sure I understand the customers taking sides. They are not sport teams.

If this makes me a tool I want to be a pipe wrench. Will never be cool enough to be a Snap-On though. unhappy.gif

• Like 1