Best 30 round magazine

Dude me and another member already told you what high quality mags to get in your first thread. You've started 3 thread's now when everything has been answered in the first thread. Now you're just crowding up the page...

Dude me and another member already told you what high quality mags to get in your first thread. You've started 3 thread's now when everything has been answered in the first thread. Now you're just crowding up the page...

Quit being a prick dubya, we were all newbies once.

I saw your hacksaw mag mod pic and from the looks of it you shouldn't be given any advice.

I saw your hacksaw mag mod pic and from the looks of it you shouldn't be given any advice.

When there are 3 thread's in 12 hours asking the same questions that have been answered it's a little much. Nothing wrong with him being new and asking questions but he keeps asking the same questions over and over.

Apparently you go for pretty looking mags, my "hacksaw" job work's perfectly fine for me. I use my mag not look at how pretty (or in my case how ugly) it is.

BTW, if you read the first thread and my advice wasn't valid then why didn't you offer any advice? Thought they were dumb questions that have been gone over a bazillion times and it wasn't worth your time? But it's worth your time to regulate other members posts?

Edited by dubya

IBut it's worth your time to regulate other members posts?

You're the first one in this thread to start regulating other members post.

Give the newbie a break hacksaw.

As for answering the question which mag is the best, its all a matter of personnel preference. Kind of like an oil thread for hot rods or motorcycles. There are no correct answer to his question, just opinions

BTW,,,,my modified mags look great and work flawlessly. haha.gifhaha.gif

Edited by Jetmech

"BTW,,,,my modified mags look great and work flawlessly. :haha2::haha2"

And you're the only one who cares HaHaHa

But again i ask you, if my advice was wrong or not good enough, why didn't YOU bother to help him out if you're so perfect and knowledgeable? Because you didn't feel it was worth your time that's why.

"BTW,,,,my modified mags look great and work flawlessly. haha.gif:haha2" And you're the only one who cares HaHaHa But again i ask you, if my advice was wrong or not good enough, why didn't YOU bother to help him out if you're so perfect and knowledgeable? Because you didn't feel it was worth your time that's why.

You don't know if i felt it was worth my time or not.

Once again, you are showing your ass.

And you still have no answer to why you didn't correct the "bad" info i gave him, which shows you're also an ass :)

Whatever though, im not going to keep arguing over petty crap.

I just felt that starting 3 different threads asking the same question was a little overboard. Guess we don't all see it that way.

Edited by dubya
And you still have no answer to why you didn't correct the "bad" info i gave him, which shows you're also an ass smile.png

Whatever though, im not going to keep arguing over petty crap.

I just felt that starting 3 different threads asking the same question was a little overboard. Guess we don't all see it that way.

I sent him a PM hacksawhaha.gif

Sent Today, 12:08 PM

Most metal surplus mags will work great, as do most polymer mags. Just make sure there are no dents in the mag body and the spring moves freely.

BTW....fvck Dubyahaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gifhaha.gif

The bulgarian circle 10 mags are probably the 'best' because they work flawlessly and are among the lightest. The steel comblo mags are the 'best' mags if you are looking for solidly built and dead reliable boat anchors. The US Palm are the 'best' if you need 922r parts and are concerned with weight. The tapco slab-sides are the 'best' if you have a very loose magwell, are concerned with 922r or weight, and are on a budget.

I dont know much but from personal experience id have to say the original saiga 10 rounder modified for a bullet guide is my failsafe mag. The tapco mags i have work but sometimes seem to hiccup in terms of rocking n locking (might be wear related). The promags really like to double fire (take that for what its worth ;) ) and the Bulgarian 40 rounder... well if it fails it doubles as a club lmao! Oh and its never failed me lolz

BigSal lives near me and we shoot together from time to time. He prefers the circle 10s, and he has a strong bias against anything US made compared to combloc military issue. I thought this particular test was pretty impressive though for thoroughness. What he says is essentially that dollar for dollar, cicle tens are stronger and a nicer shape than US palm, both work well.

Id like to try some circle 10 mags but haven't found any locally. I haven't tried a mag that hasn't worked perfect yet, so far i have 40 round Bulgarian slab sides, 30 round US Palm mags, 30 round Tapco waffle mags, and just picked up two 30 round polymer Bulgarian mags with little bullet shaped markings on the side. I assume they'll work just as flawlessly as the others polymer Bulgarian mags i have. They all work equally well (except the Tapco follower binds up while loading it) but i prefer the Palm mags. They feel the strongest of the poly mags I've tried and they fit the best in my rifle, hardly any play or wobble at all.

Edited by dubya

wow, and I thought I was doing well with my five mags. I received two metal mags of unknown origin with the rifle, and I have been picking up 30 Bulgarian poly mags at a local store for 12 bucks for the 30 rounders. Looks like Im going to have to step up my magazine buying here. On a side note, I have 4 aluminum 30 round milspec 5.56 AR mags. They are in decent to good shape, springs work well. Willing to trade them for said same AK mags.

Im paying $20 for the same 30 rd poly Bulgarian mags. The 40 rd one's were also $20 but haven't seen any for a few week's. There's two stores within 5 miles both selling Palm mags, one store (an actual gun shop) for $37.99 and the other for $25.

Yeah im buying mine from FF too. Im going to ask them why they're $20 up here and $12 by you.

The Fleet Farm in Rochester didn't have much for any mags that I saw yesterday but they do have 5.45 ammo spam cans for 219.99/1080.
Shhh don't say that on a public forum! Then i won't be able to get any lol

Story is they ran Farm & Fleet together but had a family fued and split up. The one that left opened the Fleet Farm chain out of spite.ess the hearsay

Edit; I guess the hearsay about the feud is not true.

Edited by Mullet Man